• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
My dealer said this dial should be installed and ready for shipment tomorrow!

I hope they clean that smudge off the 5…

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
Heuy7J.jpeg
Got this GET factory Blaken on the way 🤩

WindJonah

Known Member
29/11/15
Just changed the crystal on my CF to a deep crystal. Wow, the difference is remarkable...the increase in clarity and luminance is night and day.

Someone mentioned previously that the if you notice a blue hue and ‘greyness’ of the stock CF crystal / dial, you can’t unsee it. And that was the main driver for me changing. For me, the deep crystal totally transforms the look of dial, not only eradicating the previous dullness but also bringing an incredible depth / ‘pop’ to the hour markers and hands. Pictures simply don’t do it justice.

rhern213

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
13/2/14
Just changed the crystal on my CF to a deep crystal. Wow, the difference is remarkable...the increase in clarity and luminance is night and day.

Someone mentioned previously that the if you notice a blue hue and ‘greyness’ of the stock CF crystal / dial, you can’t unsee it. And that was the main driver for me changing. For me, the deep crystal totally transforms the look of dial, not only eradicating the previous dullness but also bringing an incredible depth / ‘pop’ to the hour markers and hands. Pictures simply don’t do it justice.

It's a major difference on the Daytona, and is even more noticeable in person especially at any angle other than straight ahead, looks great 👍

Reactions: mcboom

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

I agree. And for the price, it’s a no brainer.

Reactions: WindJonah