• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Cee

Renowned Member
1/6/11
So the new JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 'V2' doesn't belong on this list?

D

d4m.test

Sorry, too many tells, great rep of course, but not a Super Rep.

Hi @Omagad,

What tells are you talking about?

In what factory version? I think the YL version is really, really close to gen.

Really curious about this...

Cheers

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Thought id chip in, one case where the open case back isnt and instant easy tell, although it is lacking the gold lettered engraving of gen. Pretty good none the less, and more reliable than a 7750!
Gen:
IMG_4168.JPG IMG_4167.JPG
Rep:
IMG_4165.JPG IMG_4166.JPG

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple

Thickness only wouldn't be a problem.

But.

Thickness, crown, rehaut font size, logo font size, moon phase, date dial font, pin button, bracelet font, bracelet text placement, date window shape, and a few other tells... it's too much.

Of course, on the wrist, you wouldn't notice them all but all of them together makes it no Super Rep, only a First Class rep.

D

d4m.test

Thickness only wouldn't be a problem.

But.

Thickness, crown, rehaut font size, logo font size, moon phase, date dial font, pin button, bracelet font, bracelet text placement, date window shape, and a few other tells... it's too much.

Of course, on the wrist, you wouldn't notice them all but all of them together makes it no Super Rep, only a First Class rep.
Check.

Wasn't aware of so many tells. But now you mention them...

Babang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/17
I suggest you ask in IWC forum and if you think it is relevant, you come back with more infos. :)

In this thread we don't review watches, we discuss their flaws, which is not the same.

Ah okay, I haven't read all the posts in this thread but I thought I can ask or suggest something here :D

Here I've found some threads for this 3714 from ZF and comparison with Gen

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/portuguese-3714-zf-slim-movement-v2-vs-gen.385982/

The dials and subdials should be great for the one from ZF, the movement also has been improved so it's not a time bomb anymore.

Thickness and diameters also the same as genuine.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Ah okay, I haven't read all the posts in this thread but I thought I can ask or suggest something here :D

Here I've found some threads for this 3714 from ZF and comparison with Gen

https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/portuguese-3714-zf-slim-movement-v2-vs-gen.385982/

The dials and subdials should be great for the one from ZF, the movement also has been improved so it's not a time bomb anymore.

Thickness and diameters also the same as genuine.

Not bad, the markers tho ? And the hands (and the subdials)

But definitely NWBIG imo, what you think ?

Added to first class for the moment.

image.png

Desmond20052000

21/3/17

The "Swiss Made" in the ZF version is too high so it is a obvious tell, I wonder if anyone has photos of the YLF black dial so we could compare a bit.

canbaba

Horology Curious
28/8/16
Can someone please tell me why omega spectre V6F V2 is not a super rep. What is the tell?

Cheers

Babang

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/17
The "Swiss Made" in the ZF version is too high so it is a obvious tell, I wonder if anyone has photos of the YLF black dial so we could compare a bit.

Yes, I agree, even just a bit but it's quite noticeable even when not side to side with gen.

image.png

After reading some threads I notice that the hours marker esp 3, 9, and 2 sometimes have different shape comparing to gen, but again it shouldn't be that noticeable unless you compare it side to side with gen IMO.

Black subdials for ZF looks close to gen IMO, but not white subdials, their white subdials looks shinier than gen (matte).

The hands look the same for me, in size and length.

Anyway I think it should be V3, not V2. V2 has the old movement, not reliable. V3 has the same case and everything as V2, except the movement is new, modified, more reliable.

canbaba

Horology Curious
28/8/16
Everyday I learn new things everyday.

Thanks guys "Seamusflood, yakon_88"

D

d4m.test

Does the Yacht-Master 116622 Rhodium blue Noob has a new version? Does it count as super reps yet?

I saw from one TD that it was updated on 17 Aug 2017.

TIA