• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

dutchwatch

1/7/12
I am looking for a nice scarf and glove set for men. Any recommendations?

How does the above scarf compare to gen?

nexu

Horology Curious
21/7/14
I haven’t got a GEN to compare to but ive done a bit of searching online and it seem a pretty decent rep.

The font on the wording Burberry is a bit off but it says "made in Scotland" and "100% cashmere". Some of the bad reps dont have this.

It feels really soft, im happy with it.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Anyone know any good down vests/ bodywarmers/ gillets or whatever they are called these days. Always had my eye on a gen rl one with small horse but they are like £300 in uk, only ones ive found on ali are big horse fantasy versions

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ProFound

17/8/14
That from the link I sent?
Gutted either way, I've got a Grey Langford and it looks the Bees Knees!

You didn't send me the link yet. This is from the $168 one I posted earlier. Can you send me the link to yours via PM? Thanks!

ProFound

17/8/14
Just got a bunch of RL shirts from the links that were posted before (http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...-brand-polo-shirt-S-M-L-XL-XXL/526768351.html)

They are not true to size compared to gen. I'm a big guy (6'6" 230lbs) and the gen XXL's fit perfect (form fitting but not tight). These XXL's fit too tight. Sucks cause I ordered 4 shirts. Once I get back into summer shape, they should be ok, but I won't be able to wear them while bulking for the winter...

I also ordered the Polo hoody from the same seller, and although width is fine at XXL, it is short. The sleeves come up to my forearms. Ahhh well...

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
I'm definitely interested in seeing how the $98 one turns out. I already have a nice down parka with fur collar, but living in a climate with crazy cold winters and snow, you can never have too many!

ossi

30/4/15
I just received that exact belt yesterday and it is excellent. I was pleasantly surprised because I thought I was only getting the silver buckle, not the 'gold' one as well!
Does it still say 18k on the buckle?

Wasser&Brot

Known Member
14/9/15
I just received that exact belt yesterday and it is excellent. I was pleasantly surprised because I thought I was only getting the silver buckle, not the 'gold' one as well!

Can u Post some pictures of the buckle please? I heard that they removed the Printing in the middle is it right?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Can u Post some pictures of the buckle please? I heard that they removed the Printing in the middle is it right?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I've also ordered that belt. The seller told me the printing in the middle is removed and confirmed it with pictures.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Can you post them for us?

fxHZ5of.jpg

cometome

Known Member
20/9/15
Guys how about that 11.11 sale? anyone know what it will be like? i think it was 4.9 billion sold last year lol