• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Fernz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/5/18
Hi all, wondering if someone here can help find the name/contact info for the/a vendor that works on beautifying ceramic bezel inserts on Rolex Subs? I remember coming across this thread before but can’t seem to find it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi all, wondering if someone here can help find the name/contact info for the/a vendor that works on beautifying ceramic bezel inserts on Rolex Subs? I remember coming across this thread before but can’t seem to find it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

PM ussdassein or look up USD Plating in the Trusted Vendors section for more information.

Reactions: Fernz

sazz60

Looking Around
15/7/20
Finally had to change the battery in mine. Confirmed it's a Ronda 5040.b movement in there. It's a phenomenal piece, scary close to genuine. Only fault I can offer is I feel the lume is a bit weak, but I haven't see the genuine lume in person. Also, I picked up a genuine bracelet as I felt the rep bracelet was a bit rough on the edges. Mine passed 3 ATM pressure test and I've swam with it many times. This is my backup travel watch. I've seen some complain about the lack of AR coating, but in pictures of the Genuine, I see similar light reflectivity so I'm unsure if the genuine has any AR either. Highly recommended.

Great pics and a great post. Such a shame having browsed for a few hours now the Aquaracer 300 (White dial on ronda) seems to be long out of production *cry*

Last edited:

TowerOperatorA

Horology Curious
18/8/21
I want to buy my first Submariner, but I can't decide what factory I should go with - since VSF isn't available anywhere anymore.
What factories would you guys chose for references 116610LN, 126610LN or 114060LN.

Having a really hard time deciding, I feel like I want to wait for VSF to come back. But the uncertainty of the situation makes me want to pull the trigger on something that is available right now.

Reactions: iswift

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I want to buy my first Submariner, but I can't decide what factory I should go with - since VSF isn't available anywhere anymore.
What factories would you guys chose for references 116610LN, 126610LN or 114060LN.

Having a really hard time deciding, I feel like I want to wait for VSF to come back. But the uncertainty of the situation makes me want to pull the trigger on something that is available right now.

I would go for the 114060 from ZZF if you can't wait anymore. It's a nice watch and you can't do much wrong. If you can wait wait for the VSF. But even if they come back its not certain that they will have the same level of quality.

Reactions: TowerOperatorA

TowerOperatorA

Horology Curious
18/8/21
I would go for the 114060 from ZZF if you can't wait anymore. It's a nice watch and you can't do much wrong. If you can wait wait for the VSF. But even if they come back its not certain that they will have the same level of quality.

Thank you for your input! :)

I see quite a few CF 114060s - do you have any thoughts on them?

Sanister

18/7/21
US
LIST UPDATE: Breitling Navitimer 1 41mm - V7F moved from Likely Super Rep to Super Reps

Love the list and thank you for this great work you put in.

I am actually interested in the Navitimer 1 41 V7F and I'm glad I came across this thread. I just wanted to know what color version of Navitimer 1 41? Or is it for all available V7F Navitimer 1.

Many thanks.

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
Love the list and thank you for this great work you put in.

I am actually interested in the Navitimer 1 41 V7F and I'm glad I came across this thread. I just wanted to know what color version of Navitimer 1 41? Or is it for all available V7F Navitimer 1.

Many thanks.

The consensus is on the blue. Black and White maybe as well.
Gray could be critical but there is not real life shots.

Reactions: Sanister

Sanister

18/7/21
US
The consensus is on the blue. Black and White maybe as well.
Gray could be critical but there is not real life shots.

I see. Thank you! And the blue one basically is the one with white rotating bezel right? There is an option (I'm looking at Trusty Time right now) for blue leather or SS bracelet and I was thinking about the bracelet. Would also appreciate any feedback you might have on the bracelet as well. Regards.

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I see. Thank you! And the blue one basically is the one with white rotating bezel right? There is an option (I'm looking at Trusty Time right now) for blue leather or SS bracelet and I was thinking about the bracelet. Would also appreciate any feedback you might have on the bracelet as well. Regards.

Yes with the white tachymeter.
I cant say anything about the bracelet. I Went with the leather strap and exchanged it with an custom made brown strap.
Here you can read about it https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...V1aFNMP1-F4xFjjAt9UizIcvDFFXXGomvYLDNMXktjZBg I think I can remember that something was off with the clasp.

Reactions: Sanister

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hey I have some questions about the rolexs on this list. (Questions will be in red, original post text copied in green.)

1.Rolex 114300, 39mm, Grape and Grey dial JF (now ARF, service is recommended) -

2.Rolex Sub 16610 TC

3.Rolex TW Best/WM9 (Sub/Bluesy/DD)

1. For the 114300 model watch, is the JF factory now called ARF? Or is the ARF model now superior to the JF factory model?

2. Is the "TC" the name of the factory? if so which TD sells them.

3. What does "TW" mean, also what is "WM9" and "Bluesy/DD"

1) The JF OP is no longer made, it was made in 316L steel .The J factory (JF) and the AR factory ( ARF) are the same people . They still sell watches as JF , but started marketing their Rolex models as ARF when they moved to 904 steel . The ARF OP is the same watch but in 904 and supercedes the JF .There were some problems with dial quality after the change over but that has now been rectified . So you have two options wait for a JF to come up in the member sales (M2M) or buy the ARF from a TD .

2) The TC sub 16610 is no longer in production . The factory closed , if the rumours are true TC now heads up a well known legitimate Rolex homage micro brand , such were the quality of his fakes .It is still on the list because again they are sold between members M2M .

3) As above the TW ( Taiwan factory) WM9 Bluesy is no longer in production the factory shut . They are on the list because despite being as rare as rocking horse shit , they have been sold M2M .