• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

effewatch

30/10/18
Europe
Is there any super rep that has the same movement as the gen? I don't know, it could be called Ultra Rep or something similar :)

GlobetrotterBoy

24/3/17
Read in some threads that the new Nautilus 5711/1A PPF could be a super rep but its not on here. Whats the consensus?

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
Read in some threads that the new Nautilus 5711/1A PPF could be a super rep but its not on here. Whats the consensus?

As far as I know is not clear it the blue 5711 has not too much purple in its dial. Probably only in the phone pics but they are not sure. Also the crown is a bit too off. So that's the one tell you can see pretty quick. So no super rep for me, but maybe first class?

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Camblin

Known Member
26/3/18
Northern Ireland
Is there any super rep that has the same movement as the gen? I don't know, it could be called Ultra Rep or something similar :)

Since it's just a quartz battery would I be right in saying the movement of the GF Franck Muller Master Square is same as gen?

Also been told that some of the Sevenfriday reps have same movement to gen.

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
I’ve searched for why Tudor Black bay Red (shield) is considered a super rep but no luck. All I’ve found out is the print on the dial is flat compared gen and since rep movement has date function which doesn’t match to the gen. We're there updates to this version which made it a super rep? Or despite the mentioned flaws, it is still a super rep because of other good stuff?

fireice2

Known Member
4/3/19
I doubt it will be considered a super rep due to the display casecack...

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Hello!

Do we have a [h=2]Hublot Big Bang Rose Gold Polished Ceramic Bezel CF Black Dial Full RG Ceramic A7750 but WITHOUT THE CARBON DIAL?[/h]
I'm looking for several TD's like Puretime and IntimeWatch, but it seems what they have are the rep that has this carbon dial.

Can someone help me out?

Cheers rep community!

#teamHublot =D

farcast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/18
I think the PPF Patek 5711 White dial should definitely be a NWBIG. They almost got the thickness right, the dial, and the bracelet if I'm not mistaken.

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I think the PPF Patek 5711 White dial should definitely be a NWBIG. They almost got the thickness right, the dial, and the bracelet if I'm not mistaken.

Bezel and crown (and the open case-back) are not so great.