• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Comparison of Gen 15400 vs JF 15400

D

d4m.test

Speaking of the inaccuracy of the blue dial, dont worry too much about it either because you'll barely meet anyone with the same watch.

The sad thing for me is that one of my best friends own a gen AP RO so there's no way I'm getting an AP past him. Luckily he's not really a Rolex guy and the OP 114300 passed his inspection and when I told him he was like "well damn, what next you'll be getting a rep of an AP RO?" Heh...might just get 1 just to spite him!

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Why you guys always pretend that you must "passed" it to your friends as a Gen? Just say its a rep never understand this "uhhhhh look my watch" thing.

D

d4m.test

Why you guys always pretend that you must "passed" it to your friends as a Gen? Just say its a rep never understand this "uhhhhh look my watch" thing.

Tbh, I don't know why other people do it but I've 'literally' only just got into the rep world because I'm getting married next month. My immediate family all know it's a rep as I told them but for my self-proclaimed friends who claim to know their watches, I like to test what they think is real and what isn't. There's no mispresentation in the end, just more of a test before I spill the beans.

D

d4m.test

THIS IS JUST PERFECT!!
just ordered one from chazingtime. couldnt resist!
JF FACTORY WOW!!!

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
The sad thing for me is that one of my best friends own a gen AP RO so there's no way I'm getting an AP past him. Luckily he's not really a Rolex guy and the OP 114300 passed his inspection and when I told him he was like "well damn, what next you'll be getting a rep of an AP RO?" Heh...might just get 1 just to spite him!

He will know if he sees your dial. You can send it to loco Louie to do the thin caseback and rotor mod which is very close like gen. but the dial is farfetched, only way to get around it is with gen dial, there is a member selling his 15400 with gen dial now for $1500. It's not easy to get your hands on a gen 15400 dial and it cost around $1000 in value. So it's a good deal to me, maybe you can explore that option?

Hectormabr

Known Member
23/4/17
94610775f06d68c9c31c8facf97f0ad4.jpg
8e06faf81596498cdf6a576e95b431b9.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Nafa

Getting To Know The Place
26/7/17
Does anyone have any experience with the RG? The new grey looks spectacular, is the RG just as good or does it not do it justice?

shaidx

Respected Member
15/7/12
Any one have a rose gold version? I have a gen dial and I'm wondering if we can do a comparison?

Backt0thefuture

17/8/16
Any one have a rose gold version? I have a gen dial and I'm wondering if we can do a comparison?
Why would you have the Gen dial itself? Planning on doing a dial swap on a rep? Can we see some pics of it? How much do they run for?

Sent from the RWI App