• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Comparison between the gen 4130 movement and the clean 4130 movement

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Greetings to all. We did a real and fake dismantling comparison between the gen 4130 movement and the clean 4130 movement.

This movement has been in the market for many years, and it is one of the few Daytona chronograph movements that is known for its ultra-high stability. Of course, the price is also expensive. In order to let all of our watch lovers have a further understanding of the 4130 movement, so I specially made this popularization post.

Clean has been using 4130 movement for about a year. Comparing to the previous 4130 movement from noob, the movement has been polished and other accessories have been upgraded. It is called v2 4130 movement for short.

We carefully photographed all parts and found that some parts have slight differences in polishing. After all, the price of the movement differs by 50 times. But most of the accessories can be exchanged with gen. So there is no doubt that this is the best custom movement in the world.

We also took a video, which will be sent later. I hope you can feel the charm of this top replica 4130 movement more clearly from now on. See you next time~

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Wow! You made a very good job! Thank you for the effort

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
To say the price difference between the two is so much wow. Very interesting to see side by side in so much detail well done

Reactions: CTime

Jazz01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/1/23
Europe
terrific job - thanks so much.

One questions: the different chronograph wheel - does this imply to be more carefully with the chronograph use of the Clean 4130? ... I would assume so ...

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Great comparison, thanks for taking time to share with us! Clones are improving all the time but to see the comparison side by side shows the precision Rolex uses in the manufacturing processes.

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Incredible photos and the best breakdown comparison I've seen! Thank you Thank you Thank you. 🙏

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Gold Patron
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
@CTime Honestly, you do the most detailed and useful reviews Ive seen. Thank you!
If you plan on doing more of these for other calibres, it would be epic.
Also would appreciate your opinion on whats worth upgrading, I see couple of parts that I would target, the rest is basically on par with gen.