• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean releases 126506 w/ SH4131, regular stick marker and diamond variant

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Since Platinum is very closely colored to Stainless Steel, I wonder how close it really is? I am asking because obviously the new Le Mans Daytonas have a White Hue, so was thinking maybe the Polishing on these new Plat Daytonas would look quite exceptional?

vagabundo94

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
Certified
29/8/24
I was invited to share my 2 cents now that I have the new 60th Anniversary Daytona in hand. And I’ve got about 2 cents worth of opinion.

I’ve never owned a gen or rep Daytona, so I don’t have hands-on considerations, and I’m no expert so can’t speak to technical details on this thing. All I can tell you is that it feels solid. Nice weight to it. From the look, and quality of the fit and finish, I think it may be the best watch made in its price range.

I have only ever bought reps of gens that Incould afford and would wear. The gen of this watch is outside of those ranges, but I told myself it would be for date night out with my wife. Something other than daily wear. But this watch is so nice on my wrist, I’m not sure how long the Daytona stays out of the normal wear rotation. :)

vagabundo94

Supporter
Certified
29/8/24
Should add that a few days into owning this, I shipped it off for light mod work. It’s having a gen crystal and gen crown installed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: aHero

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
any pics of the clasp? I assume they have not fixed the engravings yet.

vagabundo94

Supporter
Certified
29/8/24
I don't - I didn't take any before shipping it off. Should have it back in hand soon and if nobody has posted other pics of the engravings, I'll do it then.

Reactions: aHero

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Looks like they're having a bitch of a time producing this stuff. Order been pending for a whole month now.

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Here is a QF 126506.

Good to see they fixed the sunburst of the subdials at least. Long pushers still prevelant. Need more pictures to evaluate fully. Considering the difference between QF and Clean is only around 600 yuan or 80 bucks I'd rather go with the Clean.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
hBTByp.jpeg

hBTCmt.jpeg

hBTlcF.jpeg

hBTQ45.jpeg

hBTPP2.jpeg

hBTden.jpeg

hBTTSE.jpeg