• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean releases 126506 w/ SH4131, regular stick marker and diamond variant

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
A reddit dealer has posted excellent close ups of the watch and while I loathe reddit the magnified pictures really do speak for themselves :

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/1fk87zp
The only complaint I have with the Clean release is, as their previous 116506 release, they fucked up the clasp markings, it has the "dog head" and "750 scale" marking which is wrong for Platinum models.

Otherwise, from what I can see, the bezel color is correct. Super nice, not blood red like the previous QF/APSF releases.

suppish

Supporter
Certified
1/10/17
Will defer to the experts on this as I haven’t seen a gen irl and we know online shots can be deceiving when it’s comes to colour tones.

Hope we’ll get at least a BTF and clean side by side

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
A reddit dealer has posted excellent close ups of the watch and while I loathe reddit the magnified pictures really do speak for themselves :

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/1fk87zp
The only complaint I have with the Clean release is, as their previous 116506 release, they fucked up the clasp markings, it has the "dog head" and "750 scale" marking which is wrong for Platinum models.

Otherwise, from what I can see, the bezel color is correct. Super nice, not blood red like the previous QF/APSF releases.
cool pics, thx for sharing!
The 116506 I managed to source is a fantastic stuff ootb, and this rls looks the same in terms of finish

Reactions: VixLa3 and Reaps

Reaps

25/9/22
cool pics, thx for sharing!
The 116506 I managed to source is a fantastic stuff ootb, and this rls looks the same in terms of finish
It's unconfirmed so don't take it officially but I heard the 116506 was hard to get now from Clean? I read somewhere somebody was waiting 2 months for it.... so who knows, maybe they stopped making 116506 and switched their efforts to 126506, your Clean might become a future classic

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
It's unconfirmed so don't take it officially but I heard the 116506 was hard to get now from Clean? I read somewhere somebody was waiting 2 months for it.... so who knows, maybe they stopped making 116506 and switched their efforts to 126506, your Clean might become a future classic
This is actually the situation. Been trying to source one for a friend and most of the dealers confirmed its OOS/OOP.
One of them wrote that Clean managed to make only a handful of batch after a period of close 3 years of production and when they were finally done the 126xxx fever started, so they stopped making these, focusing instead almost solely to the new versions. So yeah, considering myself lucky :D

Reaps

25/9/22
This is actually the situation. Been trying to source one for a friend and most of the dealers confirmed its OOS/OOP.
One of them wrote that Clean managed to make only a handful of batch after a period of close 3 years of production and when they were finally done the 126xxx fever started, so they stopped making these, focusing instead almost solely to the new versions. So yeah, considering myself lucky :D
Well, I gotta source one of those arabic platonas before they are gone then!

Reactions: Hasslebank

Awristocrat

Beauty is in the eye of the wrist
Certified
28/5/12
This piece is a real thing of beauty. The colours just work, instantly recognisable

VixLa3

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/11/23
EU
Yet I still don't digest the 12 series...but other than that, maybe it will be the pics, even in the reddit link, to me the color seems the same as the one Clean used on the 116506 dials, which is very nice but not correct.

I had to get both the Clean and BTF versions for the 116506, and the winner is the SW dial on the BTF, talking about "close to Gen", ok maybe I'll sell everything anyway :ROFLMAO: (non it's not a form of advertising).

@Reaps , when I was looking for my 506 Clean I saw several QCs, and I noticed some differences between batches, so you shouldn't have any problems finding one, apart from the TDs who as soon as they hear Clean Daytona 116 tell you they don't exist, I won't name names, but there are many 😄

For the Arabic version it would be interesting to see a JJ dial.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
Yet I still don't digest the 12 series...but other than that, maybe it will be the pics, even in the reddit link, to me the color seems the same as the one Clean used on the 116506 dials, which is very nice but not correct.

I had to get both the Clean and BTF versions for the 116506, and the winner is the SW dial on the BTF, talking about "close to Gen", ok maybe I'll sell everything anyway :ROFLMAO: (non it's not a form of advertising).

@Reaps , when I was looking for my 506 Clean I saw several QCs, and I noticed some differences between batches, so you shouldn't have any problems finding one, apart from the TDs who as soon as they hear Clean Daytona 116 tell you they don't exist, I won't name names, but there are many 😄

Same here, I never lay fingers on any 12 series. Will stick to the 11 series for now. Unless I plan to get a tailormade WG or YG 18k case, I won't lay fingers on any expensive metal reps too, the weight is just not right, and plating is not a solution.

But apart from these, this 506 looks nice! Thanks for the info @Reaps.

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum

With due respect the custom dial versions are nowhere compared to the Clean rls or even the old Noob (yes a bit saturated, but still cool irl) Rb/Sw are still pale af, same like the garbage Btf which looks horrible in hands :D
Clean makes the best dial version, damn close to the gen when it comes to platona version dial, the rest of build vs gen has its weaknesses but ootb does a sensational job imo

Last edited:

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Hmm, no caseback or clasp photos?

VixLa3

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/11/23
EU
With due respect the custom dial versions are nowhere compared to the Clean rls or even the old Noob (yes a bit saturated, but still cool irl) Rb/Sw are still pale af, same like the garbage Btf which looks horrible in hands :D
Clean makes the best dial version, damn close to the gen when it comes to platona version dial, the rest of build vs gen has its weaknesses but ootb does a sensational job imo

Sure @Hasslebank , I respect your point of view, in the end we are talking about "important" models that we compare with pics, which is very difficult especially on a dial like this... and I don't think any of us pretend to deceive anyone passing it off as GEN, going crazy on these details is part of our hobby :)

I reported my experience with what I have in hand (perhaps I should have clarified that I was talking about the baguette version, the most "problematic"), SW doesn't seem clearer to me than BTF, etc etc... I don't want to convince anyone, everyone should form their own idea:

@Hasslebank thanks for the link and congratulations for the great comparison you made, I see that you also like to go crazy on some models 😁

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
jfc take my money (after they get the markings corrected).

Reactions: VixLa3