• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
And then again on the two pictures isnt the same difference, i thing they pictured it on a hair different light which cause that, while on second picture where they are true side by side the difference is much minimal and which i personally like

Reactions: m5smg2

Shamfitch

Garmin- Sleep and Rolex- Awake
Supporter
Certified
27/1/24
Tennessee
I own the black 16500 and plan to add the 126500 white this year!

TKav3

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/1/23
And then again on the two pictures isnt the same difference, i thing they pictured it on a hair different light which cause that, while on second picture where they are true side by side the difference is much minimal and which i personally like

I agree - the color on the true side by side in the second photo is very very close. All in all much better than I expected for a v1

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
I agree - the color on the true side by side in the second photo is very very close. All in all much better than I expected for a v1
Yeah mate, for this side by side i would keep it like that rather than try to change and make it worse in the next versions… also the printing is more crisp on the clean LoL

TKav3

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/1/23
You mean 116520?
Not sure for that but i know @CTime told me that 116500 deep crystal fits on 126500 so thats good thing
Oh wow didn’t expect that - feel like that’s a no brainer to add a deep when ordering. Especially with CF’s track record on crystals

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
Oh wow didn’t expect that - feel like that’s a no brainer to add a deep when ordering. Especially with CF’s track record on crystals
Yep, i could order with deep but couldnt wait holiday to end so decided to keep stock and ship it now

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Some pics of the SH4131 that clean is using

I’m very curious to see how much play there is in the rotor of the SH4131 vs. the DD4130 given the difference in the number of ball bearings in each of their rotor bearing blocks. I’ll test this when I eventually get an SH4131 on my bench for service.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I think we can all see the difference in tye markers

Friend, if you have issue with the tiniest of differences on hi-res photos blown up x100 you should get the gen.

Likewise if you think the crown sticks out a hair more…assuming it is screwed all the way in. A rep is not for you. Sorry.

Yes there are other mini details that could be corrected, but we’re splitting hairs here. It’s an amazing replication, V1 or not. I think I’ll get both the Panda and Black dial 😎

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
Friend, if you have issue with the tiniest of differences on hi-res photos blown up x100 you should get the gen.

Likewise if you think the crown sticks out a hair more…assuming it is screwed all the way in. A rep is not for you. Sorry.

Yes there are other mini details that could be corrected, but we’re splitting hairs here. It’s an amazing replication, V1 or not. I think I’ll get both the Panda and Black dial 😎
+1 , i dont think they can even do better than this, as always they will fix a minor thing and ruin other thing… this is a buy for me, waiting for the panda already and thinkin about ordering the black one after CNY definetly

Reactions: m5smg2

Brudi

Rolex Pro / AP Lover
Supporter
Certified
27/3/18
Germany
Thank you for the comparison, great job!
I really like Clean Factory, but honestly I think there is still a lot of room for improvement on this watch.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Thank you for the comparison, great job!
I really like Clean Factory, but honestly I think there is still a lot of room for improvement on this watch.
A lot of room for improvement??
I couldn’t disagree more. They’re 95% there and this is just having the gen 2 months.

I mean realistically what are you expecting? Real White gold hands and hour markers? A dial to rival the print quality of the gen? Gen spec PVD Platinum fill? Gen constancy and quality—which even gen is never 100% perfect BTW—Rolex is a luxury watch brand that mass produces roughly 1M watches annually. I’m not saying Clean and others can’t accomplish these Swiss standards. I’m saying it would easily be a 3k rep.

Not trying to insult anyone. Just saying how jaded some newer member can be.

Personally, I’ve ordered the Panda and Black and have no doubt will have same feel and quality in person and on the wrist as other Clean I have.