• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean new 126500 white and black dial comparison with GEN

Fabulously

Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
Lalaland
Wow - what an awesome write-up! As always, I may want to add!

Do we know what dial versions Clean is planning on releasing in this V1 case? I mean, the black and white stainless models are definitely a highlight, but we NEED MORE... ;)

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Thank you for the comparison @CTime

Clean did a decent job, but there are a few key details they need to improve upon.

On the black dial, the subdial ring color is off.
On the panda dial, the hue of white is off. Rep is too cool.
Bezel engravings are too deep compared to gen. I like how gen engravings are less recessed now. Easier cleaning.

RollyAP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/21
That's pretty good for a v1, but the case shape is a big thing to not have right though

Plastiker

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/14
Monaco do Bavaria
I respect the work you put into this and give the community so much to discuss and dream about… much appreciate it

Mark1937

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Case it's perfect!
Insert engravings are too deep.
Dial indexes they need to be more rounded. Usual cold white color of all panda reps. But a really good job was done on the case and bracelet

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Thanks so much for the review @CTime

A real shame that CF never used this opportunity to do a white dial properly. That’s a huge problem on an otherwise great watch.

With the exception of the depth of ceramic engraving, I think these are pretty much as close as a rep can be. The pushers look a fraction long on the black dial, but white looks fine.

Reactions: mcboom

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Need more careful pics but it might be because the crown is touching the rehaut. A small tell but Clean at least nailed it 85% on the first try. Shame about the white dial

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
As @CTime told , the white color different is a hell less in real life , i think it depends od the lightning , maybe the material the rolex use is different idk but much less difference in natural lights

And here in these pictures you can see the crown isn't being distorted. Great

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
And here in these pictures you can see the crown isn't being distorted. Great
It is the crystal edge is too soft on the clean, i know what is the issue… so the softness reflects the printing on the dial

Guiltycat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Clean with the blue hue once again. Very strange

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
Clean with the blue hue once again. Very strange
I would rather say it is more white this time, not blue at all
In my opinion this time is more like btf color, not darker but brighter this time
It looks like it is hard to replicate 1:1 color with gen, maybe the material is the reason