• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New 4130 Daytona Dial Pictures Leaks

BoulderJ

7/5/21
watchservicesny Mike - Sorry I misstated the work done for the $120 charge. You indeed did all that you have listed for that amount, including bezel/dial/hands/crown install and pusher/tube/crown waterproof . I would use your services again without hesitation.

Last edited:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Is it clean they are investigate?
Fast forward to 14min in
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VEzZ_wLYfhk&t=902s

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Pretty sure it’s clean in this video, the blue hue is obviously discussed. But the cf definitely does have a blue hue under low light and even fleuro lighting conditions. In natural daylight is def a brilliant white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
There is variations in both rep and gen. But posting several pics, from the internet, with different levels of white balance is just nonsense.

the CF dial is a pretty good dial. Is it identical to a gen, No, is it to blue in the hue, Yes. End of story

Thank you for continuing to post your honest hands on experience.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Has anyone got any pics or seen any info about the so called V2 CF panda? Wondering what improvements have been made

Last edited:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Has anyone got any pics or seen any info about the so called V2 CF panda? Wondering what improvements have been made

Creamier looking dial in direct sunlight under a camera and curved three dots on winding crown. I have pictures up on another thread regarding the Clean Daytona 4130

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Creamier looking dial in direct sunlight under a camera and curved three dots on winding crown. I have pictures up on another thread regarding the Clean Daytona 4130

Thanks for the info mate, which thread are your photos in ? I’ll check it out.