• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
I've got 3 CF inserts and they are all the same. Mine looks just like your's there in person. Compared to the gen its massively off.

Just to reiterate, it's very light dependant. In areas with direct artificial light like your photo appears to show, they look very close.
I had the same problem: I used pure isopropyl alcool with a microfiber and if necessary a soft teeth brush to clean. Than again with a part of your microfiber clean. Than pass in all watch and the bezel, glass and expecially in the teeth of the bezel in all parts (rotate the bezel) with a Hagerty stainless steel cloth. It will become black, and your watch very clean. Be careful to don't let that the dust of tarnish will go to the numbers of the bezel. If will happen clean with isopropyl alcool again. Than tell me what will happen🤗

rssid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/22
Read this. Credits to the original thread creator. Also don't ask this question unless you wish to get flamed left right n center as there were 2 or 3 messages about asking this sorta question in your inbox when you joined.

However below link should be a good starting point. TD's use the link above don't ever google them as there are many fake site now spoofing the genuine ones. Personally I use JTime.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/pxdzn9

Cainey8912

Horology Curious
25/9/21
United Kingdom
Thanks mate. I’ve been on here a while just browsing and reading reviews Im looking to get a clean factory V2 tbh of Jtimr already spoke with them!

zak133

16/11/22
Guys I need your thoughts. I have a gmf batman v2 I bought in 2019 from puretime. Is it worth upgrading to a clean v2?

The bezel insert text is dark, alternative could a clean v2 insert fit my gmf? Because I have great bezel rotation and that would be a bit of a bummer to lose though not a deal breaker.

Thanks

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Guys I need your thoughts. I have a gmf batman v2 I bought in 2019 from puretime. Is it worth upgrading to a clean v2?

The bezel insert text is dark, alternative could a clean v2 insert fit my gmf? Because I have great bezel rotation and that would be a bit of a bummer to lose though not a deal breaker.

Thanks
Try cleaning it and see if it lightens the color.

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
clean did a great job. only thing I would do is if possible change out the bezel to gen since over time the numbers get darker/fade

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
Unfortunately for the bezel insert its all factories over time despite cleaning it. You can do bezel insert mods but I feel the gmt2 looks awkward since it's numbers and triangle have a larger surface area to cover

davidc

1/5/22
Here is my franken clean base with a @Oascom meteorite dial, gen full bezel assembly, gen hands, gen crystal, gen crown & tube, gen datewheel, VR3186, and gen autowind assembly. Its not for everybody but I like the combo.
that looks amazing!

Reactions: um52

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Read this. Credits to the original thread creator. Also don't ask this question unless you wish to get flamed left right n center as there were 2 or 3 messages about asking this sorta question in your inbox when you joined.

However below link should be a good starting point. TD's use the link above don't ever google them as there are many fake site now spoofing the genuine ones. Personally I use JTime.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/pxdzn9
Wow, this reddit guide is a godsend... thank you