• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

Robsen

I’ve been replaced by a box.
Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
I agree, I recently got new CF Batman via a friend on here and instantly noticed cyclops was much better. I bought one in 2021 and was poor I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Close enough, I'd say within 95% the new ones. They seem to have removed the milky ring, and the cyclops on Clean watches now is getting seriously close. Next to my gens, I really have to look to see the difference...

Thus is good news, hope they can next look into the bezel mechanism to perfect the Batman

Robsen

I’ve been replaced by a box.
Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
Gen crystal ?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

MambaMentality60

8/24
Certified
30/5/20
Australia
Any more members have the new sample of fhe CF batman with the supposedly new crystal? Very interesting development from Clean doing these silent updates if true. (They did the same with the DJ41 crystal)

Morg77

Horology Curious
1/2/21
Close enough, I'd say within 95% the new ones. They seem to have removed the milky ring, and the cyclops on Clean watches now is getting seriously close. Next to my gens, I really have to look to see the difference...

Are they similar to vsf crystal quality with black hole effect?

westybat

Horology Curious
29/5/22
How's the rehaut engraving, finishing, and alignment on the most recent CF's? Can anyone compare to gen? I know in the past this has been one of the most glaring differences and an easy way to call out the CF.

Other issues that seem to still remain are: Shallow /high first mid and outer endlinks, short minute hand, wrong case. Once they fix these, it truly will be NWBIG.

Last edited:

chlo11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/17
Here's my new Batgirl with the new crystal. Ordered from Geektime, first, he sent one with a milky ring, then 2nd watch was with the new crystal.

Reactions: paolobriatico

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Here's my new Batgirl with the new crystal. Ordered from Geektime, first, he sent one with a milky ring, then 2nd watch was with the new crystal.

Looks great.

It would help members ensure they get the latest batch, if you could post the milky ring QC vs new crystal QC.

Reactions: Rheinischerjung