• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Batman

A-wandererX23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/20
well great news. but is this 116710 or 126710?

It's a 116710.

Easiest way to differentiate the 11... and the 12.. lines is usually the newer 12... will have a crown at the 6'o clock and a newer movement 3285.

The older 11... will not have any crown at the 6'o clock on the dial.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
I wonder which dealers will actually get this new batch first. I’m sure they’ll still try and pass of the first run until they are gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HG 2000

Supporter
22/7/20
Could just be the pics or my old man eyes, but the crystal gasket looks to have been changed as well.
Looks a bit milky imo.

audiwt

25/5/18
fbe346bc59dcb06403d77fbd3b955dfe.jpg

The new Batch?

Gesendet von iPhone 12 PRO MAX mit Tapatalk

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
fbe346bc59dcb06403d77fbd3b955dfe.jpg

The new Batch?

Gesendet von iPhone 12 PRO MAX mit Tapatalk

Unfortunately doesn’t look like it. I asked Li about the new batch inserts. Haven’t received any reply yet

funkyphin

Looking Around
2/2/20
Hi All!

Just got news from my Chinese Contacts that CLEAN is starting to release the "good inserts" for their Batman.

Feel free to judge for yourself:

I'm very satisfied with the latest batch of Batman Inserts. CLEAN really did everyone dirty here by giving all the "export dealers" the bad batch first then reserving the good batch for the Chinese locals.

The 6 and 18 literally have 0 speedbumps like their CF Pepsi.

Hope everyone gets these. Make sure to request from your TDs to ONLY ask for the latest batch. They should be able to get this soon. My Chinese dealers are already starting to preorder this from CLEAN.

Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/p4pp8a/new_update_cf_batman_good_inserts_are_finally/

I mainly post in Reptime and decided to share a few findings I get here as well. Hope you all enjoy

I ordered a 126710 from Li yesterday and specifically asked for the latest batch, he quoted about 15-20 days before I get QCs, hopefully I get lucky and get one as nice as yours!

Last edited:

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I ordered a 126710 from Li yesterday and specifically asked for the latest batch, he quoted about 15-20 days before I get QCs, hopefully I get lucky and get one as nice as yours!

Pls note that was a 116710 BLNR

Watch_Newb84

Looking Around
16/8/21
also noticing the titty milk crystal

Titty milk crystal? So the gasket is white? You can see it? I'm looking but for some reason I don't see it, could someone please point out what exactly the deal is with this white gasket?

Thanks!

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Titty milk crystal? So the gasket is white? You can see it? I'm looking but for some reason I don't see it, could someone please point out what exactly the deal is with this white gasket?

Thanks!

You don’t see the milky white plastic ring around the inside edge of the bezel? It should be of clear glass/metal appearance. It’s an obvious stand out in every single image that shows the dial/bezel insert. Ignorance is bliss buddy believe it. Once you know the flaws you can get carried away spending £££ fixing them.

Last edited:

Watch_Newb84

Looking Around
16/8/21
You don’t see the milky white plastic ring around the inside edge of the bezel? It should be of clear glass/metal appearance. It’s an obvious stand out in every single image that shows the dial/bezel insert. Ignorance is bliss buddy believe it. Once you know the flaws you can get carried away spending £££ fixing them.

Haha yeah, I'm realizing that. I'm trying not to go too far down the rabbit hole.. I'm cool with keeping my ignorance somewhat intact... I wasn't even really bothered by the "speed bumps", case irregularities... whatever. But, titty milk crystal lol caught my attention and just the thought of a a white gasket being visible sounded like something that would bother me, and now that you point it out it definitely does. Is that an easy fix?

I'm just trying to get in and get out lol. A Batman or Pepsi Jubilee is what I want but to be honest, I do want it to be passable as real (not to sell, just to wear) so I may just go ARF Oyster Perpetual 39 114300 and be done with it.

Apparently, my timing is pretty bad with the current factory situation and all.

Last edited:

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
CF also don’t polish the full crystal edge only the bevel which creates the white effect also

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
CF also don’t polish the full crystal edge only the bevel which creates the white effect also

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
Haha yeah, I'm realizing that. I'm trying not to go too far down the rabbit hole.. I'm cool with keeping my ignorance somewhat intact... I wasn't even really bothered by the "speed bumps", case irregularities... whatever. But, titty milk crystal lol caught my attention and just the thought of a a white gasket being visible sounded like something that would bother me, and now that you point it out it definitely does. Is that an easy fix?

its not a hard or expensive fix, flip the bezel off, and swap the plastic ring sitting under there for another one with a different color
if you don't know what you're doing though you can easily get scratches everywhere and lose things though

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09

I spoke to Li and asked about the new batch. He said there is a new batch coming in but inserts haven’t changed. He said we could be getting mislead by some info on forums. Not sure what’s going on but I guess we’ll see when new QC pics start rolling in

Reactions: funkyphin

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
I spoke to Li and asked about the new batch. He said there is a new batch coming in but inserts haven’t changed. He said we could be getting mislead by some info on forums. Not sure what’s going on but I guess we’ll see when new QC pics start rolling in

well, we will see
that gasket is not hard to spot

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
The bezel gasket can’t be seen. The crystal gasket colour isn’t really different from the gen gasket. It’s the shit crystal bevel is the wrong angle and the sides are not polished but rough and opaque.

New crystal will sort it i have already put a new crystal on mine and seems fine

funkyphin

Looking Around
2/2/20

That's unfortunate, I've seen some really good QCs lately, but also some not so great, seems like its a crapshoot when it comes to CF, hopefully luck is in our favour when QCs do come out.

Reactions: mnkoshka