• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
I have 5 daytonas…ALL very very smooth winding…..service it…like others saied..is the best way to solve future problems

Mr-O

Horology Curious
26/3/21
BTF...just to change little chrono hands!
jS4Rzt.jpg
jS4fY2.jpg

+1 although wrong topic.
hands change is an easy fix. Everything else seems real good from the pics. Cant wait for yours to arrive and looking forward to an indepth review.

Last edited:

techno89

12/9/12
Has anyone changed their crystal on the CF Daytona and if so, with what? It's the only thing I'm disappointed in.

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Anyone know if a noob dial can swap into the CF case without any mods? Presumably the dial feet are in the correct position already given both use the 4130 movement...so more curious if the noob dial is the same diameter and thickness to make for an easy swap (I have a spare noob black dial that I think is better than the CF black dial, hence the question).

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Anyone know if a noob dial can swap into the CF case without any mods? Presumably the dial feet are in the correct position already given both use the 4130 movement...so more curious if the noob dial is the same diameter and thickness to make for an easy swap (I have a spare noob black dial that I think is better than the CF black dial, hence the question).

NOOB V3 last batch was perfect bro!

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

It will swap without problems :)

Reactions: butler182