• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 4130 Daytonas.

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
I just received my Clean 116500 yesterday and after keeping an eye on proceedings here across 220 pages, I realise one thing; when that shit is on your wrist you cannot notice a damn thing. I don't notice slight difference in white shade, the serifs on the "Daytona" text. Hell I can't even see the damn silver hands to read the time, what a stupid colour to have them on a white face! It feels like a tiny watch and to me wears the same as my 38mm MK40 Speedmaster.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I just received my Clean 116500 yesterday and after keeping an eye on proceedings here across 220 pages, I realise one thing; when that shit is on your wrist you cannot notice a damn thing. I don't notice slight difference in white shade, the serifs on the "Daytona" text. Hell I can't even see the damn silver hands to read the time, what a stupid colour to have them on a white face! It feels like a tiny watch and to me wears the same as my 38mm MK40 Speedmaster.

https://www.specsavers.co.uk/free-eye-test

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Already at -4.25, -3.75 my friend. My milk bottle glasses are all good haha.

Seamed like the watch wasent your biggest issue :)

But no, i agree, the details of the Daytona are hard to see irl :)

May i suggest the black dial

Reactions: Bobi01

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I have a cf panda in hand right now and the dial is evidently blueish..it’s striking guys, you can’t deny it

case/bezel/hands/crystal are gooood

Last edited:
Reactions: Chiko Corleone

God of rolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/21
Yeah it's definitely a cold white isn't it. That is the thing which highlights the slightly more creamy lume markers

I really hate that bro, me too, the scratches near the clasp are stressfull too hahahah

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
Last edited:
Reactions: SuperLory