• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chazing Time - bypass it!

vonG

6/9/10
how pathetic is your life when you karen-out on a replica watch forum because your replica watch dealer took too long to bow before you, and then turn multiple accounts into a hatred racist platform to boast and brag about how awesome your life is in the Rap business -

carry on.

Reactions: Winni1611

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
The best thing is that he keeps on desperately trying to provoke shocked reactions with inhuman and racist posts. But it is simply laughed at.

Kind of cringe and pathetic at the same time.
Oh God Reaction GIF

Sebastian22

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/8/22
Russian Federation
The best thing is that he keeps on desperately trying to provoke shocked reactions with inhuman and racist posts. But it is simply laughed at.

Kind of cringe and pathetic at the same time.
Oh God Reaction GIF

it's funny that you desperately defend the dealer's shoals that the forum pays and advertises. he doesn't even reply to the thread. the owners do everything for him. once again I want to emphasize that chazingtime is the most disgusting dealer.

silentelephant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/16
Michigan, USA
it's funny that you desperately defend the dealer's shoals that the forum pays and advertises. he doesn't even reply to the thread. the owners do everything for him. once again I want to emphasize that chazingtime is the most disgusting dealer.
Mate it's hard to take your review seriously when you've shown you're a pretty disgusting human

Reactions: spladow

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Just saw your video…

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
By the way, re chazingtime, bought 3 or 4 reps from them, can't really complain about anything. Not a thing. Always very smooth, friendly and proactive. Flawless transactions. Whoever complains about having to wait too much sometimes is simply an idiot and has no clue about all this, nor a functioning brain to process the most simple information.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
He's so famous no one here has ever heard of him.
Those are the most famous, we peasants can't see them because of the elysian heights they dwell. We deal with their assistants, at best.
birthday queen GIF by ManServants