• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chazing Time - bypass it!

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
I would be interested to know what the percentage of strange customers like this one is. TDs must have very strong nerves to respond kindly to such individuals.

Anyway, interesting social study here about people who take themselves too seriously.

RRWatches

Certified
2/9/22
United Kingdom
I would be interested to know what the percentage of strange customers like this one is. TDs must have very strong nerves to respond kindly to such individuals.

Anyway, interesting social study here about people who take themselves too seriously.
I certainly wouldn’t entertain something like this, if I was a TD reading this I also wouldn’t be dealing with said individuals.

Atlas_Shrugged

Known Member
5/11/20
SoCal/Salt Lake City
As a person who thinks same day delivery by Amazon is too slow the first thing I learned getting into rep watches was patience. I have waited months for watches.

The “do you know who I am” routine was great. Always wanted to try that but I know the response would be “we have no F’ing clue who you are.”

katalysat0r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
8/10/22
Switzerland
That's not even a review. You with your "assistant" just act like a little toddler. Learn to be patience and next time order earlier if it is that important to you.

Keep it as a lessons learned for yourself and cool down your blood pressure.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
i think a lot lot lot and a lot more people have wrong expectations for this Hobby/Business.

When a TD says the watch is available it does not mean he will get it next day.
It means the Factory can deliver it but it can take sometimes weeks or longer.

on top there are other things like Covid and when the TD notices Problems and need to change the watch.

I think it would be better for you, Famous Human beeing, to stay in more Famous Forums and Deal with other Persons. Instagram has also Rep- Dealers, maybe go with them?

Sebastian22

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/8/22
Russian Federation
Had a negative buying experience at chazingtime. I understand you very well. I think here you are unlikely to get words of support. I hope you understand why ;)

Sebastian22

Banned
31/8/22
Russian Federation
i think a lot lot lot and a lot more people have wrong expectations for this Hobby/Business.

When a TD says the watch is available it does not mean he will get it next day.
It means the Factory can deliver it but it can take sometimes weeks or longer.

on top there are other things like Covid and when the TD notices Problems and need to change the watch.

I think it would be better for you, Famous Human beeing, to stay in more Famous Forums and Deal with other Persons. Instagram has also Rep- Dealers, maybe go with them?
you either take the money and work. or you don't do it. OK. covid. close during the epidemic and do not sell. everything is simple.

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
you either take the money and work. or you don't do it. OK. covid. close during the epidemic and do not sell. everything is simple.
Close for covid? Please don't say it so easily when your livelihood doesn't depend on the business. If you didn't know , dealers had already done that in 2020 when covid was at the peak . Recently there was lockdown again and thankfully it didn't last very long. Anytime there's lockdown will cause delays . You surely had lockdown before too in Russia?

Reactions: GIG

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Had a negative buying experience at chazingtime. I understand you very well. I think here you are unlikely to get words of support. I hope you understand why ;)
If customers are understanding and have the right behaviour, it's certain they'll get support from anybody. In this case, I already explained the reasons for delays . To summarize:
1. First watch: exchange 2 times with HWF due to issues with the ones we got
2. Second watch: covid
Are these not reasonable cause for delays? Do we need to just ship the watch regardless when said watch has issues, for the sake of fast order completion?

Reactions: GIG

Sebastian22

Banned
31/8/22
Russian Federation
then don’t write about covid / Otherwise, everything can be explained by covid / By the way, I would like to look at the watch that the buyer did not wait for / Or are these words?

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
then don’t write about covid / Otherwise, everything can be explained by covid / By the way, I would like to look at the watch that the buyer did not wait for / Or are these words?
Emily Blunt Oh Snap GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Reactions: Feefo and vonG

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I think people who purchase counterfeit goods under the very false assumption that replica dealers operate under the same conditions, warranties and equal level of after sales services as Amazon or other legal retailers will sooner or later encounter problems and experience disappointments. It's practically inevitable....

I recently ran into a more serious problem than just getting a refund late, but did I open a Karen-thread throwing a toddler tantrum?

Well, if you go through my posting history, you will quickly discover: No, I didn't.

Why is that?

Let me explain: I simply concluded that a minor (while still larger than your) problem didn't warrant risking my relationship with the TD in question (and possibly other TDs on RWI, they read here too, after all!) if I was otherwise happy with the transaction and satisfied with the received goods. Would I have done the same with Amazon in a similar situation? Maybe or maybe not. You can be blacklisted with Amazon too if you abuse your return privileges for example.

Bottom line is, I took the whole situation into account, not just the fact that I was unhappy with a little after sales detail and I concluded it was simply not worth being a drama queen for merely a little hic-up in an otherwise ok deal.

You got your money refunded (as you normally would with a TD), but you waited longer than you would have with Amazon (as you normally would with a TD). There's not even an actual problem! LOL

And the way you are reacting to (rather deserved) criticism for opening a tantrum-thread (even apparently with the intent to coerce the TD, plus you also didn't tell the whole truth!!) for a complete and total Nothingburger just leads to this conclusion: You don't have enough patience for this hobby, you're not cut out for it. You should try to find a new hobby that requires less patience and is less stressful.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: spladow

Sebastian22

Banned
31/8/22
Russian Federation
you are cunning / If it had touched the Anglo-Saxon, shit would have been flying in all directions / otherwise you can calmly talk

• Angry
Reactions: rolex4me