• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chazing Time - bypass it!

Axe85

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/10/22
Hi all ! I rarely write negative reviews, but now I take the time to warn you all! :geek:
I have never had problems with big dealers I love the work of Purtime, Torrobravo and many other great venues! But Chazing time is a special case.

A month ago, my assistant placed an order with them. I chose PAM000 and they confirmed it. We dutifully waited for 2 weeks for a photo, but after 14 days they answered us - the watch is not available, choose others! We chose another model, but another 11 days have passed and the dealer is just silent! To our questions why there are no photos, there is only one answer: the order is on the way, the lockdown interferes with our work.

This is a very bad service when the buyer sends money and cannot even get an answer to his letter! He is simply ignored! It's not fair!
Yesterday we demanded a refund, but a month of waiting was in vain!
THEY DID NOT HAVE THIS WATCH FOR SALE, BUT WHEN WE PLACED THE ORDER, THEY CONFIRMED ITS AVAILABILITY!
Friends, we have known each other for a long time and my advice is never place orders in this store! It's not worth the time and effort!

dd1f496f36be4745fd798cbbeb918435_w200.gif

I warned the seller that I would write a review and really looking forward to his answer here!

[email protected]

[email protected]

Happy new year friends! ;)

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Hi, for the record, we've refunded you yesterday and have told your 'assistant' about it. It seems he didn't tell you?
Also you conveniently left out some important details and that doesn't seem fair.

About your HWF PAM 000, we've told your 'assistant' previously that we had to exchange the watch twice with HWF due to issues. That's why the delays. We also recommended to him to change to another watch since it seemed the current batch isn't good. You and your assistant asked about a refund and we also told you guys a refund isn't a problem.

Then you asked about a BP Seadweller, we checked with BP about availability. It took a day and then BP confirmed it's available. So we agreed to change to BP Seadweller. BP watches have delays currently due to covid lockdown. We've also told you about this.

Dec 26th you emailed again asking. We told you we'd get delivery from BP on the 27th and hopefully your watch is included. But turned out it's not in the delivery.
Dec 28th & 29th you emailed again with all kinds of threats (attached below). We checked with BP and your watch was already on the way to us. But no, you didn't want to wait anymore even though a little bit more and your watch would have arrived.

So here we are and members here can judge for themselves.

Axe85

Banned
16/10/22
Do you want to accuse me of dishonesty now? I DID NOT RECEIVE MY WATCH BUT I PAYED FOR THEM! Yes, you returned the money, or do you consider this a feat?
You have terrible service! I've been waiting a month!! I LOST TIME AND LEFT WITHOUT A GIFT FOR THE NEW YEAR!

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
Do you want to accuse me of dishonesty now? I DID NOT RECEIVE MY WATCH BUT I PAYED FOR THEM! Yes, you returned the money, or do you consider this a feat?
You have terrible service! I've been waiting a month!! I LOST TIME AND LEFT WITHOUT A GIFT FOR THE NEW YEAR!
Your post didn't convey the full picture. I'm simply clarifying the true situation around our deal. I didn't say you're a liar, did I?

Axe85

Banned
16/10/22
Those who are now trying to side with the dealer may very soon find themselves in a similar situation.
Perhaps my English is not good enough to describe the whole situation, but this is the first time I have encountered such a service!

I regularly sell my watches on different sites and always keep in touch with the client! This store does not consider it its job to answer emails and notify you of delivery times.

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Those who are now trying to side with the dealer may very soon find themselves in a similar situation.
Perhaps my English is not good enough to describe the whole situation, but this is the first time I have encountered such a service!

I regularly sell my watches on different sites and always keep in touch with the client! This store does not consider it its job to answer emails and notify you of delivery times.
Well, I wouldn't answer your emails for sure.

Axe85

Banned
16/10/22
Well, I wouldn't answer your emails for sure.
What is the logic? You just decided to stand up for the reputation of this store? Trust me, I don't care what you think.

We chose hours and paid for them. We waited 2 weeks and we were not even told how long this wait would last?

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
What is the logic? You just decided to stand up for the reputation of this store? Trust me, I don't care what you think.

We chose hours and paid for them. We waited 2 weeks and we were not even told how long this wait would last?

Judging by the way you behave and your conversations with the dealer I also don't care what you think.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Maybe some valid points, and additional communication could of course help manage your expectations, but you came on threatening and demanding, never a good idea, hence the reaction you are getting.

You also did not disclose the full facts when the dealer had already refunded you.

I'm 100% for reviews, both positive and negative, because they help all members in their decision making and hold TDs accountable, but they need to be accurate and based on the full facts.

I have also yet to find a positive review by you (of the past positive interactions you've mentioned) and feel that this negative review was an attempt either at retaliation or coercion.

Best of luck with your next purchase though, with your 'name being famous', hopefully it's a seamless one, but watch out for Chinese New Year, timelines around there are a sh!tshow.

Axe85

Banned
16/10/22
This store for some reason does not tell how many letters I sent them before they answered me! I told them that I would definitely air this story if I did not get an answer! After I asked when I would receive my order, they hesitated for several days! They just ignored my messages! And so a whole month went by!

opusagredi

Horology Curious
Supporter
Certified
11/11/21
Switzerland
Friend, we do not take the side of the dealer and I also understand your point of view / frustration of not having received the already paid for item or not having received it on time. But it takes two to "dancing tango" and your wording in the posted message is not very appropriate either. I think this is a very central point what we are all about.

We must never forget that we are buying reps in an illegal business. It's a little more complicated than when we buy a Coke at the supermarket. I don't have to explain that to you. You are professional enough.

Thank you for sharing your impressions with us. And I think it's good that TD took the chance to present his view of things. Now everyone can make up their own mind.
I wish you all a happy new year.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
This store for some reason does not tell how many letters I sent them before they answered me! I told them that I would definitely air this story if I did not get an answer! After I asked when I would receive my order, they hesitated for several days! They just ignored my messages! And so a whole month went by!

Well then list full timeline yourself.

You contacted them on xx/xx
They replied xx/xx
You paid xx/xx
You emailed xx/xx
They replied xx/xx
You emailed etc etc

Am not saying to disclose the screenshots of emails etc, just dates/times and summarised factual content.

That's at least full and complete information rather than a rant online.

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
When did we not reply you? Our replies might take a few hours to a day sometimes but that's not intentional. We received many many emails everyday between our 2 sales/enquiry emails. Then many emails also went to the junk inbox. We also have other customers to take care of. So please you can't expect an immediate response everytime.
I also have explained to you the reasons for the delays. Why you don't want to understand? Or you're fine for us to ship you a broken watch? We happily do so and it's much faster for us too. No need to return and exchange a broken watch.

Reactions: crashworkz and vonG

mbujo

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/11/22
Germany
Nothing new that rappers wear reps, but imagine he uses his famous name to warn about chazingtime in the next interview. Right after he holds the Daytona into the camera. lol