• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chazing Time - bypass it!

spearscrue

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/12/23
Hi, for the record, we've refunded you yesterday and have told your 'assistant' about it. It seems he didn't tell you?
Also you conveniently left out some important details and that doesn't seem fair.

About your HWF PAM 000, we've told your 'assistant' previously that we had to exchange the watch twice with HWF due to issues. That's why the delays. We also recommended to him to change to another watch since it seemed the current batch isn't good. You and your assistant asked about a refund and we also told you guys a refund isn't a problem.

Then you asked about a BP Seadweller, we checked with BP about availability. It took a day and then BP confirmed it's available. So we agreed to change to BP Seadweller. BP watches have delays currently due to covid lockdown. We've also told you about this.

Dec 26th you emailed again asking. We told you we'd get delivery from BP on the 27th and hopefully your watch is included. But turned out it's not in the delivery.
Dec 28th & 29th you emailed again with all kinds of threats (attached below). We checked with BP and your watch was already on the way to us. But no, you didn't want to wait anymore even though a little bit more and your watch would have arrived.

So here we are and members here can judge for themselves.
It speaks volumes to me about your character that you are an active TD on this forum. Nice!!

• Haha
Reactions: domiffm

Wookie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
4/3/23
Maryland
I’ve purchased many watches from Chazingtime and they have always come through. Have I waited, sure. But that’s with all dealers. I Highly recommend them.