• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ceramic Planet Ocean Part Number Reference Guide

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Is it ok to "tread crap" in one of the most informative and serious threads on the omega section of this forum?

Lets search the web for more gen parts for those awesome CrPOs instead.

chaw6125

Renowned Member
14/6/12
So Santre has confirmed the gen dial won't fit the ETA movements as the date window won't align. Well in theory at least.

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
So Santre has confirmed the gen dial won't fit the ETA movements as the date window won't align. Well in theory at least.

Yes the date window is a bit closer to the center on all rep dials. Both noob and BP. And there is no reason to spend 1000 usd on the gen dial if you don't have the gen movement and DW. It can work with a new custom made DW overlay but the case back will show the pimped eta 2836 and its simply not woth it then.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Accidentally Found Ti CrPO bracelet parts number!

Mr. Pap!

I accidentally discovered reference numbers for the Ti CrPO while searching some spring bars in cousinsUK site, to them the reference number is 020TI1590867
Please see attached PDF file! No sorry a direct link;

https://www.cousinsuk.com/search-results?searchtext=020TI1590867

And anyone please tell me which Genuine Omega Spring Bar can be used in the CRPO bracelet 45mm version?
I am having a hard time trying to search for it, same time a genuine 867 Ti end link.
Can the spring bars from the oem 45mm non ceramic planet ocean be used in the CRPO?

is it the [h=4]068ST2209 ???[/h]or
[h=4]068ST2210 ???[/h]
Regards,

Jessie

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
No information for the crown tube for 45.5 mm model yet? I have already a genuine crystal and bezel and might be interested to get the correct sized crown. Rep crown is a bit longer than genuine one.

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Hi Sunny, I will get the gen crown for the 42mm in 2 weeks or so. I will test if it fit the noob tube. The gen tube is not available what I know. I guess cousins can get them but you need the ref. no. for it to. And I have no clue. Omega makes PDF documents in "explosion view" for their cases and movements where you can see all parts and their ref. no. But they are hard to get if you not know anyone working in a Swatchgroup service center.

J-SJ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/13
I've put a technical request to Cousins for them to list the 45.5 crown tube. If you look at their Omega crown listings, the tube is mostly referenced with the crown. I requested they listed the crown (I'm sure others did too) and now they have. No sign of the tube so far though.

If I find it I'll post it here. Thanks for a really great thread guys.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Ive ordered the 45.5mm Ti Crown from cousinsuk, and desperately need two tubes now, so as soon as they are available I will be on them.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Ive ordered the 45.5mm Ti Crown from cousinsuk, and desperately need two tubes now, so as soon as they are available I will be on them.

For reference, I have now found out that the genuine Omega crown for the 45.5 Ti PO works perfectly with the rep tube ;)

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
For reference, I have now found out that the genuine Omega crown for the 45.5 Ti PO works perfectly with the rep tube ;)

Nice info! Thanks for the feedback!

omega29

Looking Around
2/6/14
Hey everybody - I have something that might be of interest! I've got a genuine Omega 8507 Co-axial movement to sell in perfect working order. It is the movement from a Planet Ocean Skyfall Limited Edition. I don't know of a secure way to sell but if anyone makes me a serious offer I can certainly investigate one! Peace!

For some reason I cannot attach photos to my post - any ideas?!

Mr. Pap

Section Moderator
Section Moderator
5/6/08
Hey everybody - I have something that might be of interest! I've got a genuine Omega 8507 Co-axial movement to sell in perfect working order. It is the movement from a Planet Ocean Skyfall Limited Edition. I don't know of a secure way to sell but if anyone makes me a serious offer I can certainly investigate one! Peace!

For some reason I cannot attach photos to my post - any ideas?!

Your post is off topic. Please note that back door sales are forbidden in the forum!

If you wish to sell parts here is the proper thread http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=280

Be advised to read and follow all the sales rules http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=389

santre22

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/12
Dial for 45 mm CrPO (will need custom DW overlay to use with rep movement. Also the dial feet need to be cut of and dial taped on movement or the best option drill 2 new dial holes in the rep movement holder.)

Black orange no.s
OME-8500-DIAL#1
$750.00

Also the gen hands for the 45 mm CrPO is available on OFrei now, min and hour hand is a direct swap. Sec need to be squeezed and re drilled with a pivot drill because the gen is 0,06 mm bigger in diameter.

Just search for 8500 and all connected items will show up.