• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

cartier ballon bleu

edusyl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/8/09
On Saturday the 21st I ordered a watch from Stan and on Wednesday the 24th the watch arrived!!!

I call that speedy service. The watch looks very nice, I will order from Him again!!

Thank you Stan!

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
pics or it never happened

Here are some pictures! Is that enough proof that it happened? (SMILE)

CARTBB001.jpg

CARTBB002.jpg

CARTBB003.jpg

CARTBB004.jpg

CARTBB005.jpg

CARTBB006.jpg

CARTBB007.jpg

tflgee

1/9/09
I'm with Fakey, it's a nice piece but I sure don't like the silly crown guard and the minute markers warping around the date window. It makes it look like it got too hot and melted. But then again I've been drinking so don't pay any attention to me......:huh:

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Hey WBK you are cheating :D The buyer has to make the pics :)

And WBK is not to be blamed that Cartier makes funny watches IMHO ...

edusyl

4/8/09
Cartier B.B.

I'm being trying to upload some pictures but I can't do it. May be I don't know how to do it.

I'll try again later on.

edusyl

4/8/09
Cartier B.B

And my wife agrees with you Dr.Verylong!! very funny watch, not to mention my wrist is very skinny LOL.

I will have to remove 4 links...

But I still like the watch

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
edusyl
1. upload your photos to photobucket.com
2. copy the link ("share photo", "direct link")
3. Create a posting, press the funny icon with the mountain and the sun in the edit window (the one next to the chained globe). Paste the link address you got from photobucket.
4. done

B_Chili

Horology Curious
28/11/09
edusyl,
Can you give me the contact info for the person you bought that watch from? I'm looking for the same one. Thanks

tflgee

1/9/09
edusyl,
Can you give me the contact info for the person you bought that watch from? I'm looking for the same one. Thanks

He bought it from WBK........which is why this thread is in the Dealer Review area for WBK. Go to the Trusted Dealer section and look for WBK.

B_Chili

Horology Curious
28/11/09
He bought it from WBK........which is why this thread is in the Dealer Review area for WBK. Go to the Trusted Dealer section and look for WBK.

Tushe sir! I should have paid better attention, I didn't notice where the thread was, I used the search function. Lesson learned.

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Want to buy one for my wife but I'm afraid about the diameter 42mm...and the 28mm is too small I think....any wirstshot on wifiesss:)