• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Superocean Heritage '57: A Tribute

asturianin

Horology Curious
30/7/07
Gf for me. More bucks is not worth...

And now there is a qué question.

Blue or black? Hahaha or both?

asturianin

Horology Curious
30/7/07
I will go for the black one. I'm a purist haha but the blue is gorgeous too.

Only that I want the more similar to the old one, please share pics

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Gen 20mm black leather strap is $220
Gen 20mm black rubber strap is $160
Which would you pick? I think steel mesh isn't for me

Guglhupfer

Known Member
26/6/21
I think it would look good on the milanaise rubber strap! Also the fine adjustment push buckle from Breitling is one of the best out there. The rep version is also very good. So go for it!

Reactions: rockdaytona

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I think it would look good on the milanaise rubber strap! Also the fine adjustment push buckle from Breitling is one of the best out there. The rep version is also very good. So go for it!

I do not believe the rubber Milanese is available in the 20mm size.

cyprusdaedalus

Wannabe Watchmaker
Supporter
Certified
16/4/22
I do not believe the rubber Milanese is available in the 20mm size.

Dang it you're right. I was planning to get a blue milanese 20mm for this watch and now my plans are ruined. I love the rubber milanese straps (have the black one for a Superocean Heritage and the blue one on a gen 41mm Navi). The gen straps are so nice compared to the stiff rubber versions off of Aliexpress. Pair it with a nice quality deployant claps from Ali (the 90-120.00 ones) and it elevates the entire watch to NWBIG IMO.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Dang it you're right. I was planning to get a blue milanese 20mm for this watch and now my plans are ruined. I love the rubber milanese straps (have the black one for a Superocean Heritage and the blue one on a gen 41mm Navi). The gen straps are so nice compared to the stiff rubber versions off of Aliexpress. Pair it with a nice quality deployant claps from Ali (the 90-120.00 ones) and it elevates the entire watch to NWBIG IMO.

Yeah I disappointed when I found out, was planning to get one for the top time.

Agree, the Milanese (Breitling used to call it aero) is a great combo, I have the blue and black for my SOHII and love them!