• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BR03-93 GMT - pictorial review and gen-rep comparison

D

d4m.test

Does anyone know if you can get a rep Rubber strap for this? or should I stick with gen

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Does anyone know if you can get a rep Rubber strap for this? or should I stick with gen
if you buy from Loco, you can get the rubber strap instead. I ordered mine with the rep rubber instead of leather.

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
The lugs on the rep Horolum are very close to gen. Those who are bothered by the lugs on the GMT might consider swapping the cases and then selling the donor Horolum.

D

d4m.test

The lugs on the rep Horolum are very close to gen. Those who are bothered by the lugs on the GMT might consider swapping the cases and then selling the donor Horolum.

I guess there is a lot for me to learn as I didn't notice the lugs lol

noobfreak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/17
Just got mine from watch archive. It really is a stunning watch and feels brilliant on the hand. I tried the gen at AD and this looks just as good in every way.
Pics don't do it justice, but I'll post them anyway.
00a4140ca1b5140367a846cf92538583.jpg
18974a81a6caf997877bd9d5972dc853.jpg
9fb235ec0c975dc36a4ae53f281f8977.jpg
b442a8a0f3452f19dcac7e75d3146c12.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Spread the love guys, keep them pics coming :)

clockwerk

Looking Around
27/6/13
Who's the TD to buy these off at the moment?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

still in love with it, it is my daily watch now.
I can't wait to get mine - I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, but I guys it will be a few more weeks yet before I get my greedy hands on it! I'm going to order a Hulk and Tag Calibre too - Loco's the man!

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
I can't wait to get mine - I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, but I guys it will be a few more weeks yet before I get my greedy hands on it! I'm going to order a Hulk and Tag Calibre too - Loco's the man!
patience is needed but it will be worth it

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Another great thing about this rep, besides the fact that it looks exactly like the gen, is that Bell&Ross isn't like a Richard Mille. It is easy for a guy with a good job to pull off.

D

d4m.test

Another great thing about this rep, besides the fact that it looks exactly like the gen, is that Bell&Ross isn't like a Richard Mille. It is easy for a guy with a good job to pull off.
Pleeeeeeease!!!!! I can pull off Richard Mille!!!!!!!

noobfreak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/17
Can anyone suggest any strap vendors? Don't really like the black one it comes with as its too plain.