• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

aaamax

Known Member
28/9/15
Trying to up his post count so he can make a sale no doubt!

I hope you're joking.
The bump was to get my favorite thread going again, which it did. + I think one can list a sale with less posts than I.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I hope you're joking.
The bump was to get my favorite thread going again, which it did. + I think one can list a sale with less posts than I.

No it was my fail I didn't even look at your post count until after I made the stupid comment, I should of then said maybe I cant read!
In any case sorry. Yes you can sell with 25 posts.

aaamax

Known Member
28/9/15
No it was my fail I didn't even look at your post count until after I made the stupid comment, I should of then said maybe I cant read!
In any case sorry. Yes you can sell with 25 posts.

No sweat my man. still waiting to hear your opinions on your new 5513, or was it a 12, that you had incoming? If I remember correctly, it seemed you thought that it had more potential than the milsub. It's my next purchase so any advice would be appreciated.
Cheers.

alessandri

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/15
Oh man, are you kidding. You've been waiting since 2015!

I can't wait to get mine too

Waiting on mine to return as well. I have not been waiting that long though. And mine is not in the same league as Thrashers either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Waiting on mine to return as well. I have not been waiting that long though. And mine is not in the same league as Thrashers either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is stock on its way from a TD . Still excited though

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
No sweat my man. still waiting to hear your opinions on your new 5513, or was it a 12, that you had incoming? If I remember correctly, it seemed you thought that it had more potential than the milsub. It's my next purchase so any advice would be appreciated.
Cheers.

Hopefully the 5513 should arrive in a couple days if lucky. The 5517 is made by a different factory and still has stubby CGs.

Look in these threads I will post some pictures here.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/280239-Rolex-6538-and-5513

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...ub-cases-Anyone-bought-a-vintage-sub-recently

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/285650-Turning-a-5512-into-a-5513

ado213

Renowned Member
27/4/12
UK
Thrasher, if your stuck mate give me a shout, I'll gladly help you out!

QBalance156

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/07
Any tips on a good source for a gen 16600 bezel or any recommended TDs that are helpful enough to source a replacement from BP factory? My BPSD came from one of those batches with the really soft bezel teeth (overly polished), and my TD said he couldn't get a replacement bezel alone from BP factory. WSO bezel seems to be readily available and in my general price range, but I've heard it doesn't fit the BPSD

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Not sure if TC has the SD dials from the KH maker. I had his SD dial and hand set and didn't find much difference between that and the latest BP dials. Lume is also fairly equivalent.

First I've read regarding this improvement with the latest BP dials. I was under the impression the TC 16600 dial was the best second to gen.
Are you also saying that the latest BP hands are on par with the TC hands?

Thanks!!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
First I've read regarding this improvement with the latest BP dials. I was under the impression the TC 16600 dial was the best second to gen.
Are you also saying that the latest BP hands are on par with the TC hands?

Thanks!!
I'll be sharing photos of my bpsd hopefully within a week. ?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Any tips on a good source for a gen 16600 bezel or any recommended TDs that are helpful enough to source a replacement from BP factory? My BPSD came from one of those batches with the really soft bezel teeth (overly polished), and my TD said he couldn't get a replacement bezel alone from BP factory. WSO bezel seems to be readily available and in my general price range, but I've heard it doesn't fit the BPSD

You could go over to the Rolex Forum and look at Rolex parts sales, Also Why not PM ADO213 and see if he knows a solution he is a brilliant machinist and maybe able to fit a WSO Bezel for you.