• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Week wrist check 20 jan to 27 jan 2014

Inushuk

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/10/10
IMG_0610b.jpg

maxlawbr

Put Some Respect On My Name
27/9/06
Poor internet connection and worst photobucket app.

Saturday breakfast

Saturday's watch

Sunday

Today, not a wristshot, a beer shot.

D

d4m.test

Good Evening, Gang! It's Monday, the start of a new week of wristies, so I'd like to start off the new week with this Rolex MONSTER -- The DeepSea Challenge, a true Monster of a watch, weighing in at 306gms, being 26mm thick, 56mm wide, with a crytal which rises about 4mm above the bezel; yet, inspite of its size, it's a relaitvely comfortable wear (uh, except for its tendency to tilt me to the left while it's on the 'ole wrist). I acquired this monster beauty from Stan, who is always a reliable class act. This gem is one of my un/underused watches I've themed over the last several weeks. The Challenge IS a nice watch, but it's an extreme, so I don't wear it too often. dave:

abzack

Renowned Member
26/11/11
Good Evening, Gang! It's Monday, the start of a new week of wristies, so I'd like to start off the new week with this Rolex MONSTER -- The DeepSea Challenge, a true Monster of a watch, weighing in at 306gms, being 26mm thick, 56mm wide, with a crytal which rises about 4mm above the bezel; yet, inspite of its size, it's a relaitvely comfortable wear (uh, except for its tendency to tilt me to the left while it's on the 'ole wrist). I acquired this monster beauty from Stan, who is always a reliable class act. This gem is one of my un/underused watches I've themed over the last several weeks. The Challenge IS a nice watch, but it's an extreme, so I don't wear it too often. dave:

Good grief Charlie Brown. We'll get some members together to come over and help you lift that thing! I don't suppose that would fit under a cuff? :cheers2: