• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Daytona 116500 GEN VS NOOB, Clean V2, BT V2, Full comparison

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
US Customs does not return counterfeit luxury items to sender. They get seized. IDK what they do with them buy I wouldn't be surprised if some go missing from the evidence locker, haha.

If the items are Rolex, US Customs notifies a US attorney's office retained by Rolex to hunt down and prosecute counterfeiting violations. That office sends a certified letter (has to be signed for on receipt) to the suspected buyer seeking more information about the seizure.

The whole process of seizure and letter from a big time attorney's office can be alarming but unless you respond to the letter and get involved it ends there. They are looking for you to incriminate yourself and others. However the merchandise is not returned.

I've had two watches seized, Toro sent replacements free upon receipt of the seizure notice.
Haven't tried it is the US yet.

Im not to worried about packages from TD, im more worried about custom builds :)

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA

The rep crystals are not bad to be honest, especially with a correct gasket, but a gen crystal just looks a bit better ;)

Reactions: M Scott

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I have a question. Should I build as a Btf or Clean ? I’m thinking of buying gen dial too
I would use the Clean. The case needs a bit of work, but its in my opinion the best base.

(And i have a new gen black dial for sale if you need one)

Reactions: Mark1937 and j21

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Received a btf today
Here a photo
zrnfzj.jpg

Reactions: rockdaytona

michaelle1193

15/1/20
I would use the Clean. The case needs a bit of work, but its in my opinion the best base.

(And i have a new gen black dial for sale if you need one)
Thank you for your offer.
Im going to visit my family in Vietnam and I made a deposit for the dial there. What a pity

Reactions: 2841

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
我今天收到了我的 BTF v2。当并排与 gen 进行比较时,我对子表盘的“光泽”感到非常失望。他们很聪明。但是当我把它戴在手腕上时,我注意到它们了吗?是的,一点没错。但它对我的困扰更少。在精神上,我知道它并不接近 gen,但它仍然给我带来快乐,我可以不那么偏执地穿着它。如果我现在必须选择,我可能会得到 Clean v3(虽然它不是官方的 v3)。

此外,白色表盘是 Clean v2。与 BTF v2 相比,我更喜欢 Clean v2 的情况。也许我在这方面是个菜鸟。

福基尔SPCA
我今天收到了我的 BTF v2。当并排与 gen 进行比较时,我对子表盘的“光泽”感到非常失望。他们很聪明。但是当我把它戴在手腕上时,我注意到它们了吗?是的,一点没错。但它对我的困扰更少。在精神上,我知道它并不接近 gen,但它仍然给我带来快乐,我可以不那么偏执地穿着它。如果我现在必须选择,我可能会得到 Clean v3(虽然它不是官方的 v3)。

此外,白色表盘是 Clean v2。与 BTF v2 相比,我更喜欢 Clean v2 的情况。也许我在这方面是个菜鸟。

福基尔SPCA
Yeah man, let go of the bigotry to better enjoy the rep

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
这个V3 Clean版本现在是不是成为击毁BT的版本?我希望在接下来的几天内下订单,并希望确保我得到最好的1:1可用。
总的来说,我们不能绝对地说谁是赢家,这取决于您最关心的是什么!

Donnaildk

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
17/10/22
Denmark
Hi’
I just bought a CF V3 black dial.
I am a newbie in this site.
So can you tell me if it is actually the CF V3 I see on the pictures?
BR

Reactions: wisedennis