• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
take it easy bro... why do you want him to spend that much? for 528+135, for what he gets is pretty much perfect

I in my ignorance the first thing I see in a sub (after bezel and dial) are CG and cyclops lens. But that's just my point of view. For many others the ZZF is fine as it arrives.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020 and diamant

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Wrong link but I already read it as smoke one ! They said it close to ARF not equal but close. Never see IRL a zzf bracelet but ARF yes. I will ccompare when I receive the v2s. And ARF isn't 95% of a gen bracelet did you see and feel a gen one IRL?

edit : everybody say ZZF bracelet is far better than noob one

But I​​​​ agree he could do a quick compare that s right

Yes it is close to ARF but as said it is more light, clasp is not as good. Might be better than noob, but feels the same in hand. Since ARF have imported 904 steel it feel the same as gen, believe it or not. And this is not on the older versions like other have talked about. Maybe not 95% as gen but pretty close, cant feel difference imo. :)

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
In my opinion (without gen parts) the best sub will be:

ZZF + Noob case + ARF bracelet and ring

(Out of box: ZZF)

Reactions: XLR8R

rolex79

28/3/16
i have never said it is the exact same color of irl, but my screen can calibrate to wiev in iphone calibration, which i have seen both v2 and v2s been taken on, also in natural light and the difference can definately be seen!

v2s bezel is the best by miles in this rep game

You’re making all these claims without actually ever possessing one. ????????‍♂️

Gillidk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
if you were a real expert you wouldn't speak without having the V2S in hand. We users evaluate photos, experts evaluate the clock!

more facts and fewer words!

I also do not fully agree with Smoke's analysis, but before believing in something I waited to have my ZZF in my hands. I advise you to do the same and don't say nonsense.

Right now we Can only evaluate Photos because Nobody have the v2s yet... what nonsense did I speak?

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Right now we Can only evaluate Photos because Nobody have the v2s yet... what nonsense did I speak?

Bro go search for; Jennifer lopez on googlee, what do you think? shes hot right? what if i said ''no no, you cant claim that because you need to see her irl'' what would you think of me? a fool right? thats how you behave right now... I just explained few messages before how I could evaluate them and claim that the v2s bezel was better.

Last edited:

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
I wont coment on the color of the insert because i cant tella difference if i dont see them togueter. But i can tell that the numbers are different between v2 and v2s, looks to me that v2s number are alittle more fat. and the v2 are slimmer and shap. i dont know what is more gen like

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
I wont coment on the color of the insert because i cant tella difference if i dont see them togueter. But i can tell that the numbers are different between v2 and v2s, looks to me that v2s number are alittle more fat. and the v2 are slimmer and shap. i dont know what is more gen like

v2s is more gen like, and v2 painting are a little dull

Reactions: KJ2020 and Kitosarg

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19

Yes you need a noob case (so to buy an entire noob sub) just to fix that x flaw on the rehaut, very smart those chinese!

But probably anyone won't even notice that flaw, at least you met one of us at the club/bar :)

srhoque

28/11/18
What about the zzf bracelet and clasp? Is it as good as the ARF's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZZF bracelet quality is very good, almost approaching ARF quality. I built a ZZF/ARF hybrid (permanent links ZZF for the SEL, rest of bracelet ARF) and then had Jon clean/refinish it. Entire bracelet feels very gen like now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

srhoque

28/11/18

The ZZF case is very good around the CG with bent lines, here is a pic from my v2. I don’t think a Noob case is needed. While there are other items that your eyes fall on, I find it very hard to accept your comment about you noticing the CG shape/line on a watch worn on wrist. If you do, you got amazing angular vision ;)
nfEiQ.jpg

Last edited:

srhoque

28/11/18
c07092bde1925c1f87fecfb97b13ad4c.jpg

Today I received my Clean Bezel v2s, the most expensive one...

Here is my gen hulk and cfv2s side by side

Thanks for sharing mate!! Stick to your gen ;) The v2s green looks pretty good (although if you enlarge the image the gen is a much darker metallic shade)...by pearl on v2s is bad (not even white) and the platinum color is off (not sure if it is the lighting angle).

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
I love the insert. Still not Gen but that's a pretty good color green. Spongebob can always help fill the numerals in with a more peachy color.

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
c07092bde1925c1f87fecfb97b13ad4c.jpg

Today I received my Clean Bezel v2s, the most expensive one...

Here is my gen hulk and cfv2s side by side

Wow color matching is almost there !
Is gen, if you dont have a gen hulk to compare (and you know the other is a rep)
But the pearl..is more pink than white
Can't wait for other pics under the sun

shortlegs

31/5/19
etashazam Can you kindly take a photo comparing them both under sunlight? It's always under sunlight that the difference between the bezel colors really show.

Thanks!