• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bezel and Dial Review of ZZF V2S 116610LV Submariner and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF V3 and Noob V10

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
The only solution a direct comparison from someone owning both v2 and v2s, same light same camera ecc.

Last edited:

Gillidk

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
What about the zzf bracelet and clasp? Is it as good as the ARF's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zzf sels look much better than arf, but the clasp is where arf shines! so its a draw i would say :)

Last edited:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
What about the zzf bracelet and clasp? Is it as good as the ARF's

No, tbh it feel just like the noob bracelet.. Its more lightweighted and smaller comp gen. Arf is 95% genlike on the v3.

Reactions: acer1113 and RetFed

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Hey Gill Dick the white rapper is back to extol his expertise in a watch he does not yet own! WooT

Thanks buddy!

you can cleary see in pictures that v2s bezel is better than v2, I have a very good monitor that is calibrated ;) but mark my words on this, the diffence can be seen clearly!

alfonzo

25/7/19
Oh yeah so a 2 dimensional representation on a so called calibrated monitor gives you all you need to be the expert. Unless you used a densitometer and calibrated with the color profile of the camera and have a match print of the test image out of the camera to confirm the user subjectivity then I highly doubt that the color you see is the same as IRL not to mention the temperature of the light use in the image, 5000*k etc but I digress...

If anything you are entertaining so by all means continue...

rolex79

28/3/16
no it is actually better, closer to gen, but because its mainly the only thing that has changed, youre not getting a whole new watch or something when buying v2s over v2.. but the difference is there

Since you have a good monitor that’s calibrated right? If you want to make the noise you’re trying to make here, get a V2S and compare it with the V2.

rolex79

28/3/16
no it is actually better, closer to gen, but because its mainly the only thing that has changed, youre not getting a whole new watch or something when buying v2s over v2.. but the difference is there

Since you have a good monitor that’s calibrated right? If you want to make the noise you’re trying to make here, get a V2S and compare it with the V2.

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
No, tbh it feel just like the noob bracelet.. Its more lightweighted and smaller comp gen. Arf is 95% genlike on the v3.

Did ARF paid you ?

Plus, don't think Li take the risk to sell the same watch 50$ more as he's liked here because of his review. He knows we are not donkey and that we (some here) have a accurate look at the watch .. but as someone can say business is business

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Did ARF paid you ?

Plus, don't think Li take the risk to sell the same watch 50$ more as he's liked here because of his review. He knows we are not donkey and that we (some here) have a accurate look at the watch .. but as someone can say business is business

No but look at ZZF sub nodate review about the bracelet if u dont believe me. Have had zzf myself and it is a difference. Why dont they show us the v2 vs v2s then?

https://forum.replica-watch.info › 8...
Nettresultater
ZZF Ref 114060 V2 vs Gen honset review - Replica Watch Info

Gillidk

Banned
29/12/18
Denmark
Oh yeah so a 2 dimensional representation on a so called calibrated monitor gives you all you need to be the expert. Unless you used a densitometer and calibrated with the color profile of the camera and have a match print of the test image out of the camera to confirm the user subjectivity then I highly doubt that the color you see is the same as IRL not to mention the temperature of the light use in the image, 5000*k etc but I digress...

If anything you are entertaining so by all means continue...

i have never said it is the exact same color of irl, but my screen can calibrate to wiev in iphone calibration, which i have seen both v2 and v2s been taken on, also in natural light and the difference can definately be seen!

v2s bezel is the best by miles in this rep game

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
No but look at ZZF sub nodate review about the bracelet if u dont believe me. Have had zzf myself and it is a difference. Why dont they show us the v2 vs v2s then?

https://forum.replica-watch.info › 8...
Nettresultater
ZZF Ref 114060 V2 vs Gen honset review - Replica Watch Info

Wrong link but I already read it as smoke one ! They said it close to ARF not equal but close. Never see IRL a zzf bracelet but ARF yes. I will ccompare when I receive the v2s. And ARF isn't 95% of a gen bracelet did you see and feel a gen one IRL?

edit : everybody say ZZF bracelet is far better than noob one

But I​​​​ agree he could do a quick compare that s right

Last edited:

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
Also starting to think the V2S insert is identical to the V2.

As his paying customer, I’ve reached out to Li on several occasions to compare the V2S insert with the V2, and has continued to ignore every request on numerous avenues. I’m pretty sure you guys are sick of me asking for it as well.

To me the V2S insert and the V2 insert as the same but with modified lighting, please prove me otherwise.

I doubt that, would be an autokick in the balls by Li and the other TD taht will sell this V2S.
Should be a V2 with upgraded insert (very important in this rep)

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
Zzf sels look much better than arf, but the clasp is where arf shines! so its a draw i would say :)

Nice! So the answer is V2S and ARF bracelet leaving only the ZZF endlinks
So 528$+135$ for the bracelet (if I remember righ) not bad for an almost gen hulk !

RetFed

Renowned Member
23/3/14
So 528$+135$ for the bracelet (if I remember righ) not bad for an almost gen hulk !

That's what I was thinking too,

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

+ Noob case and gen cristal

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
i have never said it is the exact same color of irl, but my screen can calibrate to wiev in iphone calibration, which i have seen both v2 and v2s been taken on, also in natural light and the difference can definately be seen!

if you were a real expert you wouldn't speak without having the V2S in hand. We users evaluate photos, experts evaluate the clock!

more facts and fewer words!

I also do not fully agree with Smoke's analysis, but before believing in something I waited to have my ZZF in my hands. I advise you to do the same and don't say nonsense.

rolex79

28/3/16

You’re making all these claims without actually ever possessing one. ????????‍♂️