• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BEWARE OF SCAMMER - RUMID

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
He told me he could sell me the watch on repgeek.
I told him it d have been ok so he started to write me on repgeek and post the sale thread which i gave you the link above.
Ah, dammit. Sorry you got scammed bro. 😔

That's a big red flag right there. I guess his reasoning was that on RWI, his account was not established enough to put out a reserved sale and that's why he had to redirect you to Repgeek, right?

The perfidious thing about it is that one tends to think, "ah, look. He wants to do everything right." and that this makes his actually suspicious behavior appear more legitimate.

But that's exactly what should raise suspicions. I think it's better to not to agree to a cross-community deal and let a potentially legit opportunity pass and as an RWI member to better deal primarily with other established RWI members in good standing. Unless perhaps you are a veteran member on both communities and know the crowd over there as well...

Reactions: Somk1954

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Full credit to @Cicero for this one & it's a sticky in the WTB section for a reason.

If it's too good to be true, it is.

Reactions: eBoy and Somk1954

treyhlb

Renowned Member
Certified
13/7/20
well if you ask pp and they say NO and you do it anyway , it will get locked

if they say yes you are golden

if you do it thru your bank cc with out asking its a 50/50 chance
I've never been banned and I hit back for 8k once. PP declined it, but they let me stay on the platform.

Ketelbinkie

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
8/3/19
CPH
Got scammed on RG by the same guy. I've become careless after so many transactions without any problems.
When he did not respond anymore I started looking into him and then it was already too late.
I'll only stay with RWI from now on and known members.