• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Submariners on Ebay - Report this Trash

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I guess if he can talk a buyer into not complaining until after 40 days he has a better chance of keeping your money.

"Located in: Columbus, Ohio, Japan"

"Dear customers, we are all adults who understand that the delivery time does not depend on me, but I will do everything in my power to ensure that you receive your purchase as quickly as possible. I did not just specify the delivery time, but also so that you consciously accept the delivery time of 30-40 days and do not open disputes. Please don't complicate the situation and don't ruin my reputation. Please wait for the delivery time to expire. Please, if you are not ready to wait for the parcel for 30-40 days, do not buy my product."

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
And reported.
6 bs bids.

Hope no one loses a cent on this pos.

And even I know a 114060 is supposed to have no date :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hor-Fan and Tucker

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
WHO... JUST, WHO?? Bids on this BS

I hope its just people running up bids with no intention to pay making sure someone doesnt actually get scammed.

ATH_98

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
8/3/22
Jheez wtf.

Reported, there’s a similar situation of a guy on Instagram who sells replicas as real, he has 100s and brags about his profits etc.

Strange behaviour

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Love that cyclops. Reported.
Ditto.

Out of curiosity, a question for the veterans or those in the know.

How many unique reports does it usually take before they take these bs listings down?

And if there are enough reports, can, as they should, the scammers, I mean sellers, get banned from the platform?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ditto.

Out of curiosity, a question for the veterans or those in the know.

How many unique reports does it usually take before they take these bs listings down?

And if there are enough reports, can, as they should, the scammers, I mean sellers, get banned from the platform?
It's hard to tell. This watch is a perfect example. One of my dogs could look at this watch and tell it's a POS and not a genuine Rolex. I guarantee we are not the only people reporting it. However, it's still up for sale. I've seen other watches that get pulled almost immediately. I think some sellers panic and pull the sale themselves. This guy knows it's fake and even lies saying he has papers. He's going to hold out as long as he can. That's why we need to report and ask questions of the seller. Be polite and courteous in your communications with the seller but ask him to verify the authenticity of the watch. eBay will issue you warning if you are abusive in your messages. At one time I think it helped to add to your report "sale has also been reported to Rolex" or some similar language. eBay didn't like the sale getting reported to Rolex, but that doesn't seem to matter anymore. This guy already had the previous sale of this same watch with the same pictures shut down, but he relisted it. We've even had some members indicate they bid on the watch with a sock account and then don't pay after being the winning bidder just so that they can jack with the seller. I wouldn't recommend that course of action, but I would strongly encourage everyone to report these watches daily via eBay's reporting system.

Reactions: Feefo and P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Cool, thanks @Tucker

Shall continue to report and liaise with the sellers of these bogus ads so. With the added info you've mentioned ;)

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Reactions: P..DR..D