• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Submariners on Ebay - Report this Trash

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
Here’s a “6538” franken, dude freely admits as such in his description. His bezel insert vintagizing skillz are beyond compare.

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D and Tucker

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Here’s a “6538” franken, dude freely admits as such in his description. His bezel insert vintagizing skillz are beyond compare.

Reported

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Seller’s story:

Pre owned, however perfect condition. Worn only a few times. Grandfather gave it to me for 30'th birthday.
Grandfather turned out to be not very nice. I no longer wish to carry this memory and would prefer to let it go. Russian Family, I'd like to use proceeds to help Ukranian Refugees at my work.
Thank you, From Canada !

-Corey D.

Last edited:

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Seller’s story:

Pre owned, however perfect condition. Worn only a few times. Grandfather gave it to me for 30'th birthday.
Grandfather turned out to be not very nice. I no longer wish to carry this memory and would prefer to let it go. Russian Family, I'd like to use proceeds to help Ukranian Refugees at my work.
Thank you, From Canada !

-Corey D.

That sob story is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Guys please. I'm just trying to sell my grampys watch. Don't ruin my charity 😥
What bad things did he do to you? Made peepee in your soup and watched you sip it with a wide grin?

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

mrhavana

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/11
UK
Love this thread. Keep up the good work. There's never been a better time for scammers unfortunately.