• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR v2

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
I wonder if this crystal will fit the BBR Bezel. This has the Mirror Border all around the crystal like in Gen Ceramic versions. The BBR has the Mirror Border but it's less prominent on the top and bottom edge.

Hopefully we got it right there. Praise the lord. AR look good, not very reflective crystal (i
According to the photos) guess who ever makes this, can make any size possible.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Worth a try, if the price is right?
It's about $160 so not exactly cheap. I messaged the seller asking if it would work on BBR case. Some of their listing specifically mentions the parts won't work with replicas. But fortunately this listing doesn't say that.
But I doubt BBR case is Gen spec though.

Reactions: krkqm2008

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
If that's the glass that I used to see around it only fits the ZF as far as I know. There are two or three sizes of crystal for reps, with the most common being 34.4x30.7mm if I remember correctly, and I've only found one (from this seller) that supposedly fits ZF/gen.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Cause i want the one with the working balance wheel. Thats all. Its very very well made. Just dont want it anymore lol

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
did you get an answer for this?

also, Ali shows me a 235 euro price here :D
The seller replied back with a simple No. So I guess we have our answer there.
Yeah i guess the $160 price was on promotion for black Friday November 11:11 sale. Price went back up.

Last edited:

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Got my QC. I have to say this pattern is the best we are getting. Great subtle woody pattern:

zRjOTt.jpg

zRjmMp.jpg

zRjqD5.jpg

zRjIoF.jpg

zRjYb2.jpg

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Awesome mate! If people are on the fence, this is the version to jump on. Not too marbly pattern like before but a nice wooden/marble one!
Yeah - ours aren't perfect but definitely passable

fall1n1

Registered Flex Offender
Supporter
Certified
30/1/21
UK / Singapore
Hopefully the v3 uses the correct Ti midcase and retaining screws, I really want a White Legend with the BBR movement!

Reactions: Stuvetjee