• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR v2

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Looks good, def better pattern grain than V1. If you guys want a correct carbon model, only go for the Japan/white legend or Yas Marina. As the other two should have titanium midcases and not carbon :)
Which one is the japan/white legend? I know the yas marina... could you please elaborate sir

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
is the black ceramic correct to what it should be on this bbr v2? i wanted to order one so i can have my modder work on ar coating wich he said can do but wanted to go with something worth modding. maybe @Stuvetjee can help with a photo :D

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
is the black ceramic correct to what it should be on this bbr v2? i wanted to order one so i can have my modder work on ar coating wich he said can do but wanted to go with something worth modding. maybe @Stuvetjee can help with a photo :D
I think the rehaut is too deep on the ceramic due the thin ''rehaut mirror'' compared to gen. On the carbon i find it less obvious as its not present there.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Just placed my 055 BBR Japan order. Will update once have received QC

Keylog74

14/6/13
I ended up ordering this one with a black velcro strap. I will get the watch in about 6/8 weeks because I had my modder order and perform the AR job before shipping it to me.

xakrofobiax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/16
are you able to tell a TD to
I ended up ordering this one with a black velcro strap. I will get the watch in about 6/8 weeks because I had my modder order and perform the AR job before shipping it to me.

so factory will install a nylon velcro strap even though every photo I have seen on a TD's website are with rubber? The nylon straps really fit well on small wrists vs the rubbers for me.

Keylog74

14/6/13
I don’t know who will do that , my modder will make the order for me and all the changes . My modder is not a TD just my watchmaker who also buys the reps sometimes for me
are you able to tell a TD to

so factory will install a nylon velcro strap even though every photo I have seen on a TD's website are with rubber? The nylon straps really fit well on small wrists vs the rubbers for me.

Reactions: krkqm2008

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
I don’t know who will do that , my modder will make the order for me and all the changes . My modder is not a TD just my watchmaker who also buys the reps sometimes for me
Im waiting in excitement for an update on this. If it’s successful, I hope you can lead me in the right direction.. 🙏