• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR v2

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
So i noticed the BBR V2 is out. Has anyone gotten one yet? Looks like they fixed several annoying glitches.

What you’re thoughts?

Thickness, red stone etc 👌

Reactions: SEEKnDESTROY

davidc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/22
How is the reliability of the movement? that was/is the bigger hesitation than the wrong color stone.

Reactions: Tobel

mosh_2k7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
28/9/10
Thickness looks the same to me. The clear jewel and extra hole in the movement plate is good to see!

Does the V2 have double AR coating on the sapphire crystal? V1 had poor foggy AR coating on the sapphire crystal.

Reactions: chakl2

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Also the ''bump'' from the top ceramic is reduced. The bump between end strap to case. Good stuff this V2. Seen several videos of the movement not stuttering.

Reactions: NickNickNickk

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
There are AliExpress dealers who can sell you new sapphire glass. Should source for a purple ar coated «non reflectic» glass.

Im speaking to a dealer right now thats asking me for exact size. Anyone have measures?

ploki83

Looking Around
8/9/17
Does anybody know about the strap??
I want to buy a Velcro strap for bbr v2.
Is the genuine strap compatible with bbr rm?

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Here a video about the V2. Don't speak Chinese so would be great if someone can translate lol

Last edited:

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
- looks amazing to my eyes. Strap fixed and no bezel lip, jewel fixed, movement looks better?

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Horrible NTPT … we need to wait some more for them to fix this. And i really hope they fix the glass.
Out of interest what’s so horrible? I’m not big into RM but it looks pretty acceptable to me?

Not having a go at you, just trying to educate myself!

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Out of interest what’s so horrible? I’m not big into RM but it looks pretty acceptable to me?

Not having a go at you, just trying to educate myself!
In another thread it was posted multiple photos. The NTPT have a very weak shine to it. Also the pattern is very wierd. You can find the photos in the «gen movement» thread.

In my opinion, there sapphire glass is also very bad produced

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I had in my hands rm 035-02 Zf v 4 and the ntpt is better. Watch is amazing. I see this BBR not the same level. I had another question, the gen white ceramic has the screw titanium color and not black pvd like in BBR... right?
I think it varies model by model - seen black and titanium colour screws