• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR Factory RM27-03

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
I should be getting mine within a week :)
So excited for it. My rm35 was 101g, and my RM21-02 is 85. This is going to be half of that and it’ll be interesting to see how the experience is.

Reactions: phone

etashazam

No more watches pls
Supporter
Certified
9/10/16
CONUS
Please check if you are able to install the elastic straps correctly as mine does not seem to fit.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Anyone shoot some photos under sunlight please?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Bezel and caseback looks a bit thicker than the Gen on the photos

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
My biggest fear they release a V2 with a better NTPT pattern immidiately after I buy one.

The deadpool one is fantasy but it has the correct pattern on the top. Probably done purposefully for the v1 but they need to update the NTPT for this and if they made it shiny, it'll make it much better imo.

Just enjoy the v1 while you can as it may be a long time before V2

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
Just received mine...all i can say is its FANTASTIC !!!!! BBR has out done them selves, i am in awe of how lite the watch is... practically weighs nothing... i probably will ask @SMP_lover for a custom strap for this, by sending him the watch along with the screw driver .... i have a few RM's but this is now instantly my favorite ,

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Just received mine...all i can say is its FANTASTIC !!!!! BBR has out done them selves, i am in awe of how lite the watch is... practically weighs nothing... i probably will ask @SMP_lover for a custom strap for this, by sending him the watch along with the screw driver .... i have a few RM's but this is now instantly my favorite ,
You can actually send just the strap, no need to ship the watch ;)

Reactions: krkqm2008 and phone