• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR Factory RM27-03

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Omgggg so wild. I was out on a walk and got caught in a downpour. An hour later I noticed the watch was all fogged up and I got so panicked!

I had my girl use a mini vacuum to try and suck it out from the open crown side and it actually helped a bit, but then a few mins later it started fogging up again.

Then I put it in rice for about six hours

And now…. The watch looks cleaner and like almost polished inside! It’s so crystal clear and clean!

Video of the watch now

Leave it to a Richard Mille to be the type of watch where getting moisture in it has helped lmao

RedMouthguard

Known Member
22/9/21
NYC
Pretty sure you can get it cheaper from other TDs, i think they quote around 920-950$.

If you don’t want to go with the yellow one, which is the only one that exists gen, then in my opinion the red one is cooler :)
Can you reccd a TD you know with this price range? I’m gettin $1K price range for this watch. Please help. Thanks ☺

poseidon.

Known Member
31/5/20
Can you reccd a TD you know with this price range? I’m gettin $1K price range for this watch. Please help. Thanks ☺
In general Hont is the cheapest option, although i don’t like his service. Also offers free shipping.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Pretty sure you can get it cheaper from other TDs, i think they quote around 920-950$.

If you don’t want to go with the yellow one, which is the only one that exists gen, then in my opinion the red one is cooler :)
pretty sure he said total, so inc. shipping 1025 sounds about right.

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Hey guys, anyone willing to send me their BBR velcro strap to check all the specs/measurements to be able to make those in various colors. I will return it unharmed.

As a reward i would return it together with a custom elastic strap, made for your wrist size for perfect fit.

damoa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/17
It’s from BBR Factory. Thank you! I now have this version of it
Woow cool , BBR are a perfect clone ? I don't think perfect clone exist for RM but I'm curious
How its the accuracy of this model?
I like the accuracy about the movement, I don't care so much about the case

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Woow cool , BBR are a perfect clone ? I don't think perfect clone exist for RM but I'm curious
How its the accuracy of this model?
I like the accuracy about the movement, I don't care so much about the case
No such thing as a perfect clone, unless we are talking gen, every rep has its flaws it depends what are your priorities when buying a rep, overall the 027-03 from bbr has a smaller case compared to other rm reps which for me since I don’t like chunky watches is what I prefer, but this is said for every watch brand and it’s rep also a daytona even if there are a lot of different reps out there is still of from a gen,
I suggest even if it’s a long time you’ve been subscribed to the forum to do some reading in the rm section there is every repped model in details with all they’re characteristics with a bit more knowledge I’m sure you’ll be buying the right one for you 😄

Reactions: Tobel

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
sir how big is your wrist?
It will still be big (even though it is the same dimensions as the original), but 13.5 thickness will help to keep it manageable. I believe this one and the current BBR RM-055 are the most wearable RM REPs with most accurate sizes to the GENs.

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA
Actually the thickness on the BBR rm27-03 is around 12.8 mm. It’s the thinnest RM rep that I know of.

Kurtoseas

That chill guy
Certified
8/10/22
Actually the thickness on the BBR rm27-03 is around 12.8 mm. It’s the thinnest RM rep that I know of.
I am convinced that it is at the acceptable range (my acceptable range would be 0.5 mm for RMs) and not overly bulky, which even Gen RMs normal are.

12.8 is an amazing achievement and having such a beautiful tourbillon with such good specs, makes it a no brainer to get it. That’s why i have approved my QC today 😁

Yankee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/9/16
Omgggg so wild. I was out on a walk and got caught in a downpour. An hour later I noticed the watch was all fogged up and I got so panicked!

I had my girl use a mini vacuum to try and suck it out from the open crown side and it actually helped a bit, but then a few mins later it started fogging up again.

Then I put it in rice for about six hours

And now…. The watch looks cleaner and like almost polished inside! It’s so crystal clear and clean!

Video of the watch now

Leave it to a Richard Mille to be the type of watch where getting moisture in it has helped lmao

I’ve been having a similar issue if my wrist is sweaty, the watch gets condensation inside. Does anyone have a similar problem or any advice? I have the tools for both the 4 and 5 prong screws.

Reactions: NickNickNickk