• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR Factory RM27-03

wuyang616

Horology Curious
9/7/17
Tokyo
Just found BBR factory new RM27-03 is released in China.
Hope TD will handle these series in coming months.
Overall the case shape and thickness looks Okay, however the crown sticks out..
How do you guys think?

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
Yes the color is definitely not for everyone haha. Still the build is nice, the screw position is also well aligned not like other factory.

I got my opinions, everyone else has got their own. That's one of the great things about this hobby. The diversity keeps it interesting. If everyone was doing the same thing, what a boring hobby this would be.

Plus, one's tastes evolve over time. What I liked last year isn't the same as what I like this year. Interested to find out what I may like next year, and then five years from then.

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
I got my opinions, everyone else has got their own. That's one of the great things about this hobby. The diversity keeps it interesting. If everyone was doing the same thing, what a boring hobby this would be.

Plus, one's tastes evolve over time. What I liked last year isn't the same as what I like this year. Interested to find out what I may like next year, and then five years from then.
Totally agree on this, for some bizarre reason I actually really like this one, for rm I only used to like the 055 in full white as a Summer piece, now I’ve actually just got rid of mine as I’m not a fan anymore

Reactions: Autobús

xakrofobiax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/16
Even though there is only one color design for his watch, I can't help but like this rendition of black and red. To me it looks like "Deadpool", especially with the fact the dial design has 2 sharp triangles that look like Deadpool's "swords". I'd probably just buy this watch just so I can nickname it "Deadpool" on my wrist.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
The tops of the triangles are wrong, as the genuine's edges aren't parallel, but the YSF is accurate.

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
Impressive effort they have done, 13,1mm for a RM tourby is awesome, hope they do the 27-02 as well.

brry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
12/1/22
This is possibly the best RM rep out currently. More accurate movement than the BBR RM055 and it rivals the finishing details of the ZF RM's. Instant buy when released.

wuyang616

Horology Curious
9/7/17
Tokyo
The biggest disappointment for me is the crown sticking out too much. I don’t know why but my BBR RM055 also has same issue.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
Is that a picture of the YSF?
It should have the same size RM27-03 logo and correct keyless works and mainspring housing like the genuine.
Thought it might be the RMF, but it's different from that too, maybe there are four factories making this.