• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
This is the V2 “clone vaucher” movement . Around 5k now. There is a V3/V4 now lol. V3 being free spring, and V4 is almost the same as the Gen vaucher movements. The RM clone game is moving fast!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if BBR picks up the “V2 regulated vaucher clone “ for the next release.

God bless your words my friend

Reactions: Panda

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
Any TDs carrying the v3 yet ? Still only seeing v2 on their sites.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Any TDs carrying the v3 yet ? Still only seeing v2 on their sites.
Just ask for v3 or order from biao which has been linked here.

It's very easy to see v2 and v3 difference so in QC you can catch if they give you the wrong or right variant.

Reactions: Heisenberg

snobb_ig

27/10/11
These screws being wrong still bug me. lol. I’ve got a better build coming…

ssarchitekt

Horology Curious
16/12/23
I’ve just ordered mine from Andiot Watches, 530$ for the NTPT, i went for the all black version. Looking forwardddddd to it!!!!!

ssarchitekt

Horology Curious
16/12/23
Ti is brittle as shit in applications like these, steel is by FAR the better material. Ti is just light for it's strength, but it's a reeeeeeeally dumb material to make screws from, especially in G2. There's an entire chapter in the RM Catalogue book about making the screws from Ti just because it's the hardest thing they could do at the time. I'm just guessing because nothing should just snap like that unless it's super-hard steel or something really dumb like G2 Ti
I ve messaged you on reddit btw, will post the QC in 3-5 days and would appreciate a good pair of eyes if you don’t mind!!

Reactions: GiantSquid

ssarchitekt

Horology Curious
16/12/23
Reactions: GiantSquid