• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bad experience... sent me the wrong watch! Well actually he didn't I just have not learnt enough yet

Tazmo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/8/16
Took these photos for now using my iPhone. Will post much better high res versions once the EOS camera arrives. But you can clearly see the difference between the BK NOOB I purchased last year and the two I purchased last week. Oh and I noticed these new NOOBs don't have the LEC.

Also it looks like the platinum version and rhodium version were made by different factories. BK's platinum dial has the same text thickness as the rhodium one.

OMG.jpg

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Not that it makes the OP feel any better, but I just got my package yesterday...and I received two watches that are totally different from what I ordered (ordered two PAMs, received an AP and Rolex)...ugh, this explains why his response times have been so long lately. Hopefully this can get sorted out soon (for both OP and myself).

...if anyone received two PAMs instead of an AP/Rolex...ping me.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Took these photos for now using my iPhone. Will post much better high res versions once the EOS camera arrives. But you can clearly see the difference between the BK NOOB I purchased last year and the two I purchased last week. Oh and I noticed these new NOOBs don't have the LEC.

Also it looks like the platinum version and rhodium version were made by different factories. BK's platinum dial has the same text thickness as the rhodium one.

OMG.jpg

Would be best to compare to the real thing, rather than comparing fakes to fakes no ?

And yes, these things change all the time - we're told it's the 'latest version', but it's just because they had to make some new part and lost the dimensions they used to make the last batch.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Not that it makes the OP feel any better, but I just got my package yesterday...and I received two watches that are totally different from what I ordered (ordered two PAMs, received an AP and Rolex)...ugh, this explains why his response times have been so long lately. Hopefully this can get sorted out soon (for both OP and myself).

I received a bottle of Star Wars shampoo - does it belong to you ?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If Boba Fett's on it then it's mine. How did end up in EU?

It arrived wrapped in the anal cavity of an over weight Mormon - you sure it's yours ? - there's no name on it - sorry but I'll need to see some proof that it belongs to you . . .

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
I mean, it was a religious delivery after all. Open it up and tell me if all my communion crackers are in it.

auskip07

18/9/14
Would be best to compare to the real thing, rather than comparing fakes to fakes no ?

And yes, these things change all the time - we're told it's the 'latest version', but it's just because they had to make some new part and lost the dimensions they used to make the last batch.

yep and there are even inconsistency's in the text font (thickness and spacing) in gens. So to use that as a marker for Good rep or bad rep isnt a very accurate. I have a feeling he wont be happy with a used gen either but psychologically he will just accept it.

sead1999

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
28/2/07

i got this sorted
someone got ur two pams
shipping agency put wrong labels on to packages
he is shipping u the pams to u

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
i got this sorted
someone got ur two pams
shipping agency put wrong labels on to packages
he is shipping u the pams to u

Thanks Saed!

I gotta hand it to him, once this was on Saeds radar he took care of it fast and communication has been great.

If anyone's hesitant about him as a TD, he has my vote and I'd order from him again hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
This thread is moved to the buyers review section with an appropriate change of title.