• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Scammers And Idiots Be Warned, RWI Court Now In Session

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Blatantly plagiarised from another Forum :laugh:

HEAR YE HEAR YE HEAR YE

THE RWI INTERNET COURT WILL SOON BE IN SESSION
(Again)

Not withstanding to the herewith, hitherto and without prejudice of the requirement and in any event and for the avoidance of doubt your attention is directed to the order made in the pub that an RWI COURT will be formulated without delay as time is of the essence.

BE IT KNOWN THAT IN THIS COURT ANY CONTRIBUTOR MAY CHALLENGE ANY OTHER CONTRIBUTER.

By Order
Some sod in a silly wig
25th Day of Our Lord, September 2015

In order to have a fully functioning court for the purpose of serving justice and for taking the piss out of Flouncers, trouncers, tossers, scammers, bullshitters and others as well as argumentative buggers (and MODS) and those too pissed to be sentient, the following offices need to be filled and applicants are hereby invited to present their credentials in respect of the posts herein under:

Judge

Deputy Judge

Clerk of the Court

Prosecuting Counsel

Solicitor for the Prosecution

Defending Counsel

Solicitor for the defendant

Jury

The Bailiff

Executioner

Wigmaker

Political Correctness Adviser

Spectators

Please submit your applications for each post together with a (Small) CV

If you don't feel qualified to volunteer for the positions you may of course nominate another member for a specific position.

While I remember, how about a Jester?

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
I will say I've defended myself successfully in court 3 times against professional council and have come out unscathed. The secret is being over prepared and well documented.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I would like to humbly nominate for consideration of being "spectators" all members associated with and known as the CRM, a sophisticated and yet morally dubious group of fellows.

Ruski91

12/10/12
I think the CRM would make a better jury than just spectators. The very sophisticated bunch will surely be able to determine who is guilty and who is innocent. ;)

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
the_executioner_by_priapos78-d2y1hqt.jpg

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I would like to humbly nominate for consideration of being "spectators" all members associated with and known as the CRM, a sophisticated and yet morally dubious group of fellows.

I think the CRM would make a better jury than just spectators. The very sophisticated bunch will surely be able to determine who is guilty and who is innocent. ;)

Here, here! Off with their heads! Deputy Judge maybe? (My reputation proceeds me)

:skull:

and @sub4me, handsome!? LOL

wooky492

21/9/12
I nominate [MENTION=37194]Steelfish[/MENTION] as a prosecutor ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
I nominate TxRob as the Judge and myself as the Deputy Judge in case he falls asleep hearing a case. When he wakes up to a "Huh" ?.....We simply tell him the defendants head is now off. ............ Simple justice is always good.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I'll go to Taco Bell and get some tortillas for sub to chew eye holes in so he can be all like Hannibal!