• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[AWARDED] IWC 7 Days Portuguese 5001 & 5007 Review and Comparison

goldfish

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/10/16
I have decided to get a ZF5007V3 and narrow down my choice to 2 #1White Dial with Blue Hand vs #2 Ardoise Dial on RG. I have been searching the threads to look for comparison of Ardoise Dial V3 with Gen but to no available .

May I check with 5007 Fan - which is closer to GEN in terms of visual . White/ Blue hand or Ardoise Dial RG

thank you in advance - hope to get it in time for thanksgiving!

xtremeag

9/9/16
Hey guys...

the 5007 you got are really nice! I'm wondering which TD you usually are using for IWC watches and also in specific for the 5007. I know that the ZF versions are the best for IWC but is there also a TD that you generally use for IWC?

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Hey guys...

the 5007 you got are really nice! I'm wondering which TD you usually are using for IWC watches and also in specific for the 5007. I know that the ZF versions are the best for IWC but is there also a TD that you generally use for IWC?

Any TD can can any watch.

Gixx

3/11/16
this is the most comprehensive article about comparison between replica and genuine watch. well done sir!

havequick

Getting To Know The Place
9/10/16
Amazing article!

Quick question, how close is the red gold plating on the ZF V3 to gen?

I've watched a few YouTube videos of gen and the photos I've seen if the rep look as though the colour is quite a bit less intense/washed out.

Wondering if this is just my comp screen.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Aperik

13/3/13
great review! Thank you.
I think ZF is better with overall quality.

aleixeb

24/4/16
Owners of the gray dial versions, whats your take on the gray sunburst / color ? Is it gen like?

adr14n

Known Member
6/11/11
After reading this thread, just pulled the trigger on 2 ZF v4, Steel and RG. Damn this is too hard to pass by.

jj24

16/2/16
Thanks for this great work, certainly going for the ardoise dial 5001-06.

nnt33

27/9/15
I did haha that's why I don't think grey face for 5007 exist with SS case!

So sad! Grey face is beautiful though