• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AVENGER BANDIT TITANIUM GF VS Gen

Pirelli

5/7/16
Wow, what a rep! I just ordered one from Sead.

Gesendet von iPad mit RWI

kreeq

Horology Curious
17/10/15
Hi I want order this rep too..
best site to order puretime05.com ??

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Hmm, ordered the watch a month ago from Ryan.
Ryan told me gf needed to make a new batch. Would be available end March. Today I got an email from Ryan telling me production is postponed. Not sure if they are going to make it at all.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Ryan told me gf needed to make a new batch. Would be available end March. Today I got an email from Ryan telling me production is postponed. Not sure if they are going to make it at all.

Dead sales

Sent from the RWI App

ericb196

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
18/5/11

Was told also by my td that no stock available... Once someone get a clue that it's available, please aware us here :)

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Yeah, me too. And he has no idea on when or if they will be available again..bummer..

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Today Edward at PureTime told me they will be back in stock in a week or so. Hope that is true.

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

Arpy

23/3/17
I was thinking about buying a Gen Avenger Bandit and this thread talked me out of it. Does anyone know if the old Pro II bracelet with Skyland endlinks will work with a bandit? When I checked the bandit against my Skyland at the AD they looked to be about the same size

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Ah I see I’m not the only one ????

I’ll guess we have to wait a few more weeks. Hopefully our patience will be rewarded with an even better version.

Would really suck if they decide not to make them anymore.
As I, and some of you guys as well, are eager to get one.

Pirelli

5/7/16
Sead told me, they are out of stock. :-(

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
Another seller emailed me this morning saying GF don’t know when they will resume making the Avenger Bandit. Patience is the name of the game...

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
It took me a while to finally decide for the damn thing and now this..ffs..

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

GF is going to release a new batch by the end of this week. All is well.

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
tkingjr

Are you sure about that? Who told you? I really hope you are right. I want this so bad!