• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[ARF] New 114300 oyster perpetual

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
i will get one since im missing a dress watch in my collection

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Uhrenfreund

6/9/12
Another Question:
I noticed that the Lume of the ARF is green and the Lume of the BP blue. Which is the right Lume colour?

Stimmy

Looking Around
17/4/19
Hi guys, I’m new to the rep scene and I’m interested in this watch as an ARF with grey face but what concerns me is the movement, is the movement in this watch reliable only from what I’ve read on other watches the replica movement isn’t great - any thoughts/advice
regards
Stimmy

OrangeLoops

Looking Around
18/4/19
Is the JF more 1:1 than the ARF, or are some of the differences people have had from QC? I’m seriously considering a BP because of reliability, but is the movement improved in the ARF compared to the JF?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
If movement reliability is the concern then go with the BP, lume colour is inaccurate though. But I wouldn't choose a 3132 clone movement for my first rep.

Faj

10/3/19
Here some QC pic of the gray one.
What you think?
I think the lume is terribly applied - looks like it going to crumble soon. :-(

Am I right?
https://imgur.com/psug8x0

Last edited:

Faj

10/3/19
But the lume - is what makes me hesitate - not smooth isn’t it?

Jbrahm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
OK, guys. I got my hands on a gray gen to try to compare to my ARF gray and grape 114300s. There are differences. The ARFs are very recessed compared to gen. The glass on the gen is whitish when viewed from the side. It is clear on the ARF. The rep pics first, then gen. The gen's glass might also be shaped a bit smoother. The ARF quality is quite good, but the brushing on the gen is just finer.

VFv4vU.jpg

VFvX8D.jpg

VFvAM3.jpg

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
OFF: I am in desperate need for a spare link to my ARF 114300, if anyone in love with theirs and could spare one link, I would be glad to pay for it. Thanks in advance guys!