• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Which parts must be changed on this Watch to become a super rep in your opinion? Would a Prof crystal be sufficient enough or does it have to be a gen crystal? Has anyone done dw modification on this Watch and can tell what part I need to get?
What is the cheapest way of modding the Watch to be more like gen in your opinion?

Sent from the RWI App

How many times do you have to ask the same question? In the time, you repeated the same question 3 times, could have been better invested in reading through this forum. Prof crystal is good but no substitute for gen crystal b25-318-c2-c1. Change to gen 3235 DW. Do these mods and you got yourself a damn good watch. Next time read thoroughly, all the answers are in there.

Reach out to interaktiv for the mods.

Edit; Just saw another member post the same. Sorry, I was typing at the same time.

Last edited:

srhoque

28/11/18
Anyone know when/if ARF will ever update the dw font?

At this point I’d rather get an RZF, BP or GMF based solely on that datewheel. I’m aware of the “tells” on the other watches but most of those flaws require close inspection or even the use of a loupe. I don’t care how great the rest of the ARF DJ41 is if the DW can be noticed from 10 feet away. Really annoying that they’ve had this issue for the better part of a year and looks like they have no plans to fix it!

As other members have said, do what makes you happy. No point in discussing when you seem like you have made your mind. And for havens sake, stop asking the same old DW question.

And just so that you know - the ARF with a nasty DW is still miles ahead of the competition.

RZF - Cheap bracelet, SELs are terrible, case is wrong, dial quality (print/color) is questionable. They use a so called 3235 movement with no history of reliability. Have seem pics with bad DW font.
BP - I think they rep the 116334, not the 126334. Anyways, they are known to be a cheaper 2nd grade rep manufacturer
GMF - New entrant in 1263xx rep market. No history and they also use a 3235 movement which is SA based and known to be very unreliable. Not impressed with the dial colors and their bracelets are also known to be cheap (I think they use the same bracelet manufacturer as Noob). If the watch breaks, good luck fixing that movement.

Want more ;)

Last edited:

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
How many times do you have to ask the same question? In the time, you repeated the same question 3 times, could have been better invested in reading through this forum. Prof crystal is good but no substitute for gen crystal b25-318-c2-c1. Change to gen 3235 DW. Do these mods and you got yourself a damn good watch. Next time read thoroughly, all the answers are in there.

Reach out to interaktiv for the mods.

Edit; Just saw another member post the same. Sorry, I was typing at the same time.

Would you do the dw or crystal first?

Sent from the RWI App

srhoque

28/11/18
Does the ETA 2836 fit this Watch without modification actually?

Sent from the RWI App

I am sorry but are you really that silly to ask these questions? A few posts back you asked about ETA 2824-2 which members responded to. Also the 2824 is the right movement for this watch. 2836 has another extra complication that is not needed for this watch. Get with the program now...

Bobi01

2/2/19
I am sorry but are you really that silly to ask these questions? A few posts back you asked about ETA 2824-2 which members responded to. Also the 2824 is the right movement for this watch. 2836 has another extra complication that is not needed for this watch. Get with the program now...

I think he is trolling now

exilen

Renowned Member
12/11/18
Has anyone notice any slack or stretch on the jubilee bracelet? Is there a way to prevent it from stretching?

srhoque

28/11/18
Has anyone notice any slack or stretch on the jubilee bracelet? Is there a way to prevent it from stretching?

Not when it is brand new. Over time, it will stretch though, even gen jubilee does exactly the same. This happens because the center pin becomes old which makes the metal links wobbly. Youtube has a bunch of videos around bracelet restoration, you will need new pins and the bracelet press/tighten tool. Or you can send to watchmaker.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Not when it is brand new. Over time, it will stretch though, even gen jubilee does exactly the same. This happens because the center pin becomes old which makes the metal links wobbly. Youtube has a bunch of videos around bracelet restoration, you will need new pins and the bracelet press/tighten tool. Or you can send to watchmaker.

Or simply buy new bracelet as it is not very expensive :)

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Or simply buy new bracelet as it is not very expensive :)

It's a interesting question, whether or not its worth buying a spare jubilee bracelet if you do intend to keep your watch for a few years, might be worth buying one now whilst they still make them and readily available. I suppose that in the end is the biggest flaw of replicas, and that is there longevity.

Ted3317

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/9/19
Thailand
These have a same dial quality as same as 116234 arf right?
I'm going to pull trigger on 116234 may be black or blue versions
so another question is which one should i go for?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
These have a same dial quality as same as 116234 arf right?
I'm going to pull trigger on 116234 may be black or blue versions
so another question is which one should i go for?

The dials are pretty close to gen, not far off. Therefore, go on youtube look at some videos (photos are misleading imo) of blue / black DJ's and pick the one you like the best. Personally, black vs blue. I would go black if it's going to be your only Rolex and Blue if not. Although the best colour in my opinion is Rhodium (dark grey).

The reason I say dont go black if you plan to get more Rolex is that all the sports models are black... GMT, SUB, SEA DWELLER etc.

Bobi01

2/2/19
It's a interesting question, whether or not its worth buying a spare jubilee bracelet if you do intend to keep your watch for a few years, might be worth buying one now whilst they still make them and readily available. I suppose that in the end is the biggest flaw of replicas, and that is there longevity.

That is why i didnt want to sell my first oyster bracelet... i have it in spare now so when jubilee get scrstched over time i can replace with my oyster

Reactions: Sonofalich

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Well, you could look at it that way.... but... I would suggest looking at it this way: you could A) spend [less] to have 60% of gen. Or you could B) spend [let's just say twice as much as A] and have 90% of Gen. Spending a couple extra bucks makes sense from this point of view.

Sure, you could say it's all fake anyways, it doesn't really matter. Buttt there is still a certain craftsmanship (yes, craftsmanship lol) to ARF datejusts- whether its dial, hands, bracelet, fluted bezel, whatever. Generally speaking, the other factories simply aren't on the same level (there are of course exceptions). I'd kind of think it's a waste when you can have a nearly perfect rep by upgrading the date wheel... and crystal as you should on any Rolex rep IMO.

The cost-value analysis is mostly made up in our heads anyways, so that's just my $.02. Even with the bold datewheel, I'd still say ARF is worth it. Besides, plenty of examples coming out with datewheels that are plenty livable. I got two... and two datewheels... and actually chose to keep em stock cus it didnt end up bothering me at all.

Saving my datewheels for frankens ;p

Anyways, just felt like sharing that point of view. Whatever you choose, enjoy :)
Well said. I'd pay an additional 35% of that $0.02 to improve the quality even more of an already well said argument.

OK that didn't really work out the way I hoped or wanted it to.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dissemination