• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Does anyone have pictures where only the the date disk have been replaced with gen (not crystal). I saw a video (date 3) made by Interaktiv where the date disk have been changed. Something looks strange with the mag. It's like it doesn't magnify enough, or is it just me mistaken? When looking at ARF without mod (date 18) the mag looks pretty good.

Reactions: Razorig2 and iamxd

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
overlay or replacement?

Not sure. What's the difference? Whatever gives the most accurate result. Interaktiv is suppose to mod it. Is yours a date disk replacement only? It looks very good!

Last edited:

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
It’s the angle and the light, the mods were done bij Interaktiv.

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Not sure. What's the difference? Whatever gives the most accurate result. Interaktiv is suppose to mod it. Is yours a date disk replacement only? It looks very good!

yes i got mine being replaced instead of overlay which is so called the most common method to do it. Still trying to figure out how my watch smith did it.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I know this as an ARF thread but since some have asked about the new Noob 126334 I wanted to show pictures where you can see that ARF has better stickers and date wheel (imo). Noob might SOMETIMES have thinner font like gen but the font type is not better than ARF (imo) and placed too much to the left. I have seen the left misplacing on many TD- pics so the problem is consistent. The stickers are too thick, more like DJ2.

(All 3 pics are Noob)
9NaWD.jpg
9N5Xs.jpg
9NUxY.jpg

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
I know this as an ARF thread but since some have asked about the new Noob 126334 I wanted to show pictures where you can see that ARF has better stickers and date wheel (imo). Noob might SOMETIMES have thinner font like gen but the font type is not better than ARF (imo) and placed too much to the left. I have seen the left misplacing on many TD- pics so the problem is consistent. The stickers are too thick, more like DJ2.

(All 3 pics are Noob)
9NaWD.jpg
9N5Xs.jpg
9NUxY.jpg

Sure that noob cant compare with arf,neither factory can
arf have best dj 41 126334

Streetiq

3/11/16
Update from my TD,
Seems like all 4 dial colors are going to be updated by ARF, starting with the silver.
There's a Rolex crown below 6 marker, instead of the 30 digit that used to be there.
Here is mine, fresh from factory just to show you the update

Best!
9bWYF.jpg

​​​​

WatchingYou2

Horology Curious
22/3/20
Streetiq , Watch looks very promising!

Does the DW seems to be updates as well on this new updates version? Any one with better eyes than me that is able to compare them?

Cheers!

kudos

18/2/14
Update from my TD,
Seems like all 4 dial colors are going to be updated by ARF, starting with the silver.
There's a Rolex crown below 6 marker, instead of the 30 digit that used to be there.
Here is mine, fresh from factory just to show you the update

Best!
9bWYF.jpg

​​​​

Very nice, are there any other updates you know of on this version?

Streetiq

3/11/16
Thanks mate!
Only thing that I was told is the difference in the bottom of the 6.
Also, the previous piece my TD got from ARF a few months ago, was with 2 dots under the logo on the crown. On this piece it came with a full short line below the Rolex logo on the crown.
I don't know if it is a version thing, but I can tell you this was changed for me also

srhoque

28/11/18
Update from my TD,

9bWYF.jpg

​​​​

Firstly, enjoy your watch in good health mate!!

That DW continues to be horrendous. So ARF releases a new version with a so called improvement that is barely visible but doesn't fix the most glaring issue :picard:

The SEL gaps are still the same (its small on the jubilee but is still there, top left and bottom right)

Regarding the crown issue (dot vs dash), its been random right from the beginning. Some had dots but mine has had dashes (purchased 2).

Last edited:

Streetiq

3/11/16
I wasn't even aware of the 30 digit below the 6 until I got the news with this new piece my TD got from them, I ordered this rep 5 months ago based on the older version.

As for my check the gen used to include the 30 under the 6 and lately Rolex started putting the crown instead..

The dots and lines, yeah I assume it's still random...

​​​​​So of course, it's not a whole new version, the dw and all other things are the same, but the dials are updated,
Which I think is cool and gives it a fresh look...

Personally the dw and the SELs doesn't bother me that much and I can live with them so I decided long ago to make the purchase :)

Let's just thank ARF to come back to business so quickly, it could have been much worse unfortunately....

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Yeah. The date wheel can be replaced with gen but the problem is if you ever happen to cross a gen owner with the same model as you and start to compare watches you will be out of luck since there still are small deviation between rep and gen.

So for all the other 99,9% of the occasions when you meet regular people, you wont get spotted wearing a rep (changed date disk or not).

Even if you wear a gen some people will always think it's a rep anyway...

Last edited: