• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Thiccboi

4/3/20
CONUS
Looking to get myself one of these bad boys in dark rhodium. I can appreciate the comments on the DW. the thread is 250 pages so i haven’t made it thorough ALL the comments. Hoping there are no major issues besides the crown sticking slightly more out. Please let me know if you LOVE yours !

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Looking to get myself one of these bad boys in dark rhodium. I can appreciate the comments on the DW. the thread is 250 pages so i haven’t made it thorough ALL the comments. Hoping there are no major issues besides the crown sticking slightly more out. Please let me know if you LOVE yours !

Only bold dw mate and enjoy watch,you can change dw you can use gen dw as overlay

Bigpapa

Known Member
13/2/18
ARF DJ 41 V3 with gen xtal + DW made by Grim!
VO8JkI.jpg

Last edited:

Bc1993

Horology Curious
27/1/20
Can some one give me link to buy gen DW. And how we can make the date dish change fast? Flip quick like gen? Can we do that on 2628?
thanks bro ????

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North

My ARF from Intime will arrive soon. The font don't look THAT bad but a gen date disk would be great! Where do you guys buy it? I look at ebay but can't find anything...

Reactions: Grillo

Bobi01

2/2/19

My ARF from Intime will arrive soon. The font don't look THAT bad but a gen date disk would be great! Where do you guys buy it? I look at ebay but can't find anything...

Perfect sharp edges on the lugs,this looks very very good

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Yes, I'm very hopeful. Cyclops and date wheel looks pretty aligned too. First one on QC, not so good..

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
When did ARF release new dials with coronet at 6 (calling it v3) :confused:

Agreed should be called "ARF DJ41 V2.1"

It's questionable why they even made it. I can't imagine anyone was super bothered by the addition or equally the absence, who knows!
Personally, I like the new crown at 6. Mine doesn't have it, but certainly not "upgrading" for it either.

Ah well nice to see some reps are making it out of TD's!

Hyuga

Known Member
7/11/15
Looking for a Arf blue/black DJ 41 with gen xtal and gen datewheel. Please pn

Bobi01

2/2/19
Received QC yesterday from JTIME.
DW still seems extremely bold (supposing this is the V3).

Do not expect thin DW like gen,we talked many times here that this watch need DW replacment if you want it closer to gen look

Mufasa112

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/17
Just out of curiosity: The ARF 126334 DJ is still superior compared to the Noob datejust Ryan from intime mentioned in the latest Newsletter Right?

srhoque

28/11/18
Received QC yesterday from JTIME.
DW still seems extremely bold (supposing this is the V3).

This is not v3, there is no coronet at 6 o’clock. This whole v3 is vapor ware now, doesn’t exist :D

And even if it is v3, the DW proves that ARF will not get it right even with v99.

Jaut get the watch and put gen 3235 DW and crystal. You will have a damn good watch!!

kudos

18/2/14
91ECv.jpg

This looks very good, I have ordered mine from Lucy I hope it is as good as this :)

What are the other digits like in the 20s?

For the people talking about V3 etc. Lucy said the factories don't name the version like V2, V3 etc, they just give you the latest one they have in stock. I'm not fussed about the Coronet at 6 as I've waited long enough for this watch hoping ARF would fix the DW by the time I was ready to buy (As that isn't going to happen I'll just swap to a Gen DW at some point).

Last edited:

WatchingYou2

Horology Curious
22/3/20
Akilles , your watch looks absolutely stunning, DW seems to be very good as well.
Not sure if anyone knows the answer to the following question, but how can it be that watches that are ordered in the same week, end up having different DW boldness?
Assuming you just get the last watch that has been produced, or doesn't it work like this?

Cheers,