• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I cant believe i cant find this model spring bars anywhere... all sites have all models except this wtf,if someone have for sale or if someone know any site i can buy let me know

srhoque

28/11/18
I cant believe i cant find this model spring bars anywhere... all sites have all models except this wtf,if someone have for sale or if someone know any site i can buy let me know

Good luck mate!! I have posted a response in another thread. ARF has made the springbar thickness in this model non-standard. I have tried 3 aftermarket ones but no success. Unless you can mod the hole diameter in the bracelet SEL, you will have to stick to the factory one (which you will probably get only if you buy the whole watch ;)). Pretty sad, but true...

Reactions: Bobi01

the massakretor

23/8/13
the massakretor ARF must opened, I got my QC‘s on Saturday for the blue one with the „30“ - but hey, how long will u wait for the crown? Is it really important for u get the crown ?

I am in no rush (I just paid for a ZF Royal Oak), so I can wait. Moreover for corona, it's not like I need it for social events lol

I like the crown at 6 a lot honestly, I know it's not important at all, but we live for the little things.

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
I am in no rush (I just paid for a ZF Royal Oak), so I can wait. Moreover for corona, it's not like I need it for social events lol

I like the crown at 6 a lot honestly, I know it's not important at all, but we live for the little things.

I know- and I’ve seen your QC AP Pictures ;)
I’ve also asked here in my beginning rep time for the crown, but then I realized that’s more important for me to get my precious thing than to wait! Lot’s of fun with your AP (funny: beside my blue DJ I also get the white AP:D)

kudos

18/2/14
I'm just about to order the DJ41 blue dial ARF with Jubilee and spare oyster braclet and was wondering if anyone has a tutorial for the DW change. Is it just a case of gluing on the DW?

Bobi01

2/2/19
I'm just about to order the DJ41 blue dial ARF with Jubilee and spare oyster braclet and was wondering if anyone has a tutorial for the DW change. Is it just a case of gluing on the DW?

My recomend is to take expert for this job,i took it to my watchsmith and didnt centered well,also experts like interaktiv know which glue is best,i recomend to send watch to this guy

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17

Is not that easy, just gluing it will be too thick, needs sanding

I agree, send it to an experienced modder like interaktiv

Reactions: kudos

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
93lyL.jpg
93pwR.jpg

does the 3235 gen datewheel really needs to be overlayed?
I got mine replaced instead of overlaying not sure how does my watchsmith does that, however do note that the date sits slightly higher in the date window.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dissemination

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
Huh, curious about this too.

Yeah, i was shock too when i went to collect the watch. He really did return me the 2824 DW, and told me of it's overlay it will be too thick and might affect the date change.
Been wearing it for about 10 days now, still working fine.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Yeah, i was shock too when i went to collect the watch. He really did return me the 2824 DW, and told me of it's overlay it will be too thick and might affect the date change.
Been wearing it for about 10 days now, still working fine.

I've never heard of that before. I wonder why it sits higher up in the date window or if anything can be done about that.

Since Rolex is likely upgrading their movements to 3235s, maybe we will get some good clone 3235s and no more of this date wheel shenanigans will be necessary :p

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia
I've never heard of that before. I wonder why it sits higher up in the date window or if anything can be done about that.

Since Rolex is likely upgrading their movements to 3235s, maybe we will get some good clone 3235s and no more of this date wheel shenanigans will be necessary :p

Hopefully a good clone of 3235 will be available soon, so i change replace into my DJ41.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dissemination

Bobi01

2/2/19
does the 3235 gen datewheel really needs to be overlayed?
I got mine replaced instead of overlaying not sure how does my watchsmith does that, however do note that the date sits slightly higher in the date window. [/QUOTE]

Lol interaktiv told me that this is impossible

kudos

18/2/14
Hey guys I was just comparing my Gen to some pics on the trusty time website as I recall someone mentioned the crown height was different (Not talking about the crown orientation), I can see a very minute difference but it might just be because the trusty time pics are blown up. Don't think it is calloutable by any means.

Link to image
https://ibb.co/rpVnV16
rpVnV16

By the way does anyone know if ARF is back in operation and is it now only the new version being sold? (With the crown at the 6 marker)? My TD hasn't got back to me yet so am thinking of switching TD.

Last edited:

Aplex

11/11/18
Hey guys I was just comparing my Gen to some pics on the trusty time website as I recall someone mentioned the crown height was different (Not talking about the crown orientation), I can see a very minute difference but it might just be because the trusty time pics are blown up. Don't think it is calloutable by any means.

Link to image
https://ibb.co/rpVnV16
rpVnV16

By the way does anyone know if ARF is back in operation and is it now only the new version being sold? (With the crown at the 6 marker)? My TD hasn't got back to me yet so am thinking of switching TD.

This crown has 2 dots instead of a flat line?