• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

kudos

18/2/14
Akilles , your watch looks absolutely stunning, DW seems to be very good as well.
Not sure if anyone knows the answer to the following question, but how can it be that watches that are ordered in the same week, end up having different DW boldness?
Assuming you just get the last watch that has been produced, or doesn't it work like this?

Cheers,

My assumptions would be
1) Some would be QC rejected watches which they are trying to shift.
2) Some DW had worse errors and those are still being sold, remembers these are reps and won't be binned by the factories. The parts still cost them money and they would be trying to use them up.

Also remember Gens also have errors so the same goes for reps.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Akilles , your watch looks absolutely stunning, DW seems to be very good as well.
Not sure if anyone knows the answer to the following question, but how can it be that watches that are ordered in the same week, end up having different DW boldness?
Assuming you just get the last watch that has been produced, or doesn't it work like this?

Cheers,

Thank you! My experience tells me that one factory usually have more than one date wheel supplier and so on. Some better than others, some get raided, some don't. Some comes back from a raid, some don't. Noob use to have great date disk and cyclops, very gen like. When I look at some of their models now, they are avarage at best. Noob knows it too but what can you do when a subcontractor closes down. You take what you can get instead or close down youself (but thats not very desirable)..

Last edited:

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
She usually responds after a day or so, keep trying

Folks - Lucy is normally not the quickest to respond but rest assured she probably has the most stringent QC in this business. Please be patient with her, you will get a really good watch piece in the end!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Does anyone have pictures where only the the date disk have been replaced with gen (not crystal). I saw a video (date 3) made by Interaktiv where the date disk have been changed. Something looks strange with the mag. It's like it doesn't magnify enough, or is it just me mistaken? When looking at ARF without mod (date 18) the mag looks pretty good.

Last edited:

Aplex

11/11/18
There's one more above. It's just the angle. This one has a gen xtal and date wheel..

I would swear the ''23'' sits to high in the window.
Did yoiu you this mod by yourself? Love the watch man! Great piece.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
I would swear the ''23'' sits to high in the window.
Did yoiu you this mod by yourself? Love the watch man! Great piece.

No, I do not mod myself. Date 3 is modded by Interaktiv. Date 18 is ARF without any mod.